• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
IMG_1759.jpeg
Sitting at JD Sports, Deerbrook mall, in Houston.

According to the Adidas press release, the remaining Yeezy pairs will be sold at cost. I'll believe it when I see it.
Doesn’t that mean directly from Adidas only? Somehow I doubt they’re going to kill retail accounts who use previous retail prices on this final batch

No, the statement was that they would sell off inventory “at least” at cost. That doesn’t mean direct to consumers for that price.

Of course they would sell it at least at cost. Anything less and they would take a loss. I don't know if that will happen because they still want to turn a profit from it. They still took $100M+ loss last year from it. If you're on the BOD, I doubt any of them want to sell the remaining Yeezy products at cost to their consumers. Adidas wants double digit growth this year. They started off flat for 2024, so they can up their numbers in March selling off the remaining Yeezy pairs at their usual prices for a healthy first quarter.

Of course they would sell it at least at cost. Anything less and they would take a loss. I don't know if that will happen because they still want to turn a profit from it. They still took $100M+ loss last year from it. If you're on the BOD, I doubt any of them want to sell the remaining Yeezy products at cost to their consumers. Adidas wants double digit growth this year. They started off flat for 2024, so they can up their numbers in March selling off the remaining Yeezy pairs at their usual prices for a healthy first quarter.
Three more quarters of AE’s and sambas ain’t saving their earnings 😂

IMG_0360.png
Finally circled back for these after striking out on the retro last year. Haven’t had these since the OGs in 2015, they were only $30 over retail on SNKRDUNK so was an easy go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom