Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone got refunded yet with that Yeezy stimulus? I just cancelled mine cause it ain’t shipped yet… ordered last December 30

Lmao Kanye bashing 350s is actually hilarious. Guess there was a reason he stopped wearing them years ago. Guess I’m getting rid of all mine jk

Cant say he’s wrong about 350s being corny. I cut down my collection to just that first batch of iconic Cws(Zebras,Belugas,Breds) those were magic.

Cant say he’s wrong about 350s being corny. I cut down my collection to just that first batch of iconic Cws(Zebras,Belugas,Breds) those were magic.
Can’t have it both ways and take credit for creating it (he didn’t) and then say it’s corny because it become popular. Guy is so off his rocker and narcissistic there’s no chance he has that awareness.

I’m having a hard time understanding what’s “corny” about 350’s? These were the same shoes selling for hundreds, if not thousands in some cases just a few years ago but NOW because Kanye says they’re wack we just supposed to stop buying. I guess we are New Slaves, right Ye?

You know what is corny…? A multi-millionaire whining on the camera because he’s going through legal woes thanks to bad business decisions and horrible personal decision making. Trying to sway public opinion in his favor... Soo naaa.. not sorry, I will keep buying all the 350/ Yeezy colorways Adidas puts out that I like and am willing to drop money on. They still comfortable to me and look good.

I love Ye, I’m not giving up my Yeezys tho. They can keep the new 350 Colors, I’ll stick to the OGs that matter, too late, they’re great & he can’t take it back now 🤷🏾‍♂️ plus ain’t no 50 year old about to tell me what to like & wear 😂

IMG_5217.jpeg

I’m having a hard time understanding what’s “corny” about 350’s? These were the same shoes selling for hundreds, if not thousands in some cases just a few years ago but NOW because Kanye says they’re wack we just supposed to stop buying. I guess we are New Slaves, right Ye?

You know what is corny…? A multi-millionaire whining on the camera because he’s going through legal woes thanks to bad business decisions and horrible personal decision making. Trying to sway public opinion in his favor... Soo naaa.. not sorry, I will keep buying all the 350/ Yeezy colorways Adidas puts out that I like and am willing to drop money on. They still comfortable to me and look good.
Agreed, but I don't even know that there's actually legal issues he's facing. He's claiming Adidas sued him for $250M but court filings would be public record and come out. Or Adidas would have preemptively released a press release stating the lawsuit.

You can't trust the word of mentally ill liars. They twist things around in their heads and what comes out usually is some warped view of things.

A lot of you are losing your mind over him calling 350s corny but he said the “new non appproved 350s” are corny.

To me that’s just him taking a shot at Adidas, hoping people won’t buy yeezys without his blessing, and Adi will need to come to agreement with ye out of desperation because their new drops are sitting

Im excited to see how this pans out.

Allegedly Adidas lost close to 2B(?) last year because of the dip in brand sales due to the Yeezy halt.

Now they seem hellbent on selling Yeezys even with the vocal opposition of Kanye himself.

Let’s see how much pull Ye actually has.

Do any of yall actually comprehend what you are reading lol.

He said the NEW, NON approved 350s are corny. Not the old ones that he approved/wore.

Do any of yall actually comprehend what you are reading lol.

He said the NEW, NON approved 350s are corny. Not the old ones that he approved/wore.
nah he knows 350s are ***, hasnt worn em in years. elf shoes looking doo doos

Back
Top Bottom