Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The confusion is because he later deleted this part. People that saw the original text (myself) saw him throwing ALL 350s under the bus. Then he later deleted that sentence.

Ye said it before multiple times about the 350 being "corny." That tells me he wanted to design something else because he was tired of the design/model. But Adidas was making too much money from it and made millions of pairs behind his back, hence the fake Yeezys comment. But I bet someone like his wife, close friend..... maybe did some sweet talking or used common sense that he gets 15% from everything sold. And he updated his post. But we all know the first reaction is the most honest one.

yall see how kanye be dressing now … his opinion of things don’t really hold weight to me lol
because kid has been dressing like a homeless dude and acting corny for 5+ years and a bunch of you see him as the old Kanye
Seems like he still holds weight to all the people buying Adidas products the past few years lol

ADI1.png

because kid has been dressing like a homeless dude and acting corny for 5+ years and a bunch of you see him as the old Kanye
Definitely not the ol kanye he don't make soul beats no more to his music is mid every now than he might make something I like

Dang...them sambas not hitting the way they need to.
Adidas and even Nike/JB (to a lesser extent) looking more and more like washed cheugy brands… Can’t flood the market with the same old stuff, then decrease quality/cws, but increase retail prices substantially, and then expect customers not to go to other brands.

I bet Adidas throws the truck at Jerry to try and save them from this mess.

Adidas and even Nike/JB (to a lesser extent) looking more and more like washed cheugy brands… Can’t flood the market with the same old stuff, then decrease quality/cws, but increase retail prices substantially, and then expect customers not to go to other brands.

I bet Adidas throws the truck at Jerry to try and save them from this mess.

Do you realize it's a cycle of sneakers?

Seems like he still holds weight to all the people buying Adidas products the past few years lol

ADI1.png
In what world was growth gonna go up when you’ve invested as much in Yeezy as adidas did?

I’m not saying they don’t have serious issues but this doesn’t speak to much. Look at revenue and they’re still #2 by like twice as much as NB, second only to Nike.

Could have been selling shoes by God himself and if you kill the deal growth isn’t going to be positive.

Last edited:

That's all it is. These come into style, they go out of style. Once this clicked I stopped caring about having the newest or hottest shoe unless it was something I truly liked cause if I waited long enough I knew it would be able to be had later for cheaper in most cases.

I think one distinction is that ASICS and NB seem to be doing a lot better with shoes that were first released this century lol

Edit for clarification: Yeezys were the exception for Adidas obviously

Last edited:
I think one distinction is that ASICS and NB seem to be doing a lot better with shoes that were first released this century lol

both nb and asics are smaller than adidas and nike so them selling a bunch looks better on their end, but i can sure you something like those 270 air max would have made more than any of their top shoes combined

They’re selling more compared to their own previous sales but this comment has no basis in reality. Adidas is selling more of everything than them. Think sambas alone are pumping 10’s of billions of revenue in? 🤣

Last edited:
forgot about the Air Max 270 tbh

I’m well aware Nike and Adidas are by far the biggest. The NB CEO said their ambition was just to be number 3

I just meant relative to their own overall sales

forgot about the Air Max 270 tbh

I’m well aware Nike and Adidas are by far the biggest. The NB CEO said their ambition was just to be number 3

I just meant relative to their own overall sales
That’s what’s insane to me about this market in general. People try to treat business and sales with bricks and heat talk about sneakers and style.

Two years ago were numbers none of these companies could have fathomed 5 years ago, let alone ten. It’s the crazy shareholder growth mindset. We’ve been in record territory for a decade straight and Adidas taking a 5% hit losing their hottest product over the past decade says more about how strong they are, not how disastrous sales are. But that take doesn’t really appeal to the hype mindset

Last edited:
That's all it is. These come into style, they go out of style. Once this clicked I stopped caring about having the newest or hottest shoe unless it was something I truly liked cause if I waited long enough I knew it would be able to be had later for cheaper in most cases.

and when Nike doesn't release 500,000 kicks and revert back to 200,000, everyone will be complaining and upset at Nike making everything so limited and striking out on SNKRS.

Not even close. How many VaporMax do you see?

Back
Top Bottom