ADIDAS YUNG-1 Thread $130

where-to-buy-adidas-yung-1.jpg

Adidas Yung -1Release Date: June 21, 2018 $120 Color: Hi-Res Orange/Hi-Res Orange-Shock YellowStyle Code: B37613
adidas-yung-1-b27613-1.jpg

adidas-yung-1-collegiate-navy-red-white-1.jpg

Adidas YUNG -1Release Date: June 21, 2018$120Color: Collegiate Navy/Red/WhiteStyle Code: B37615

I didn't win thru End unfortunately...

Does anybody have sizing advice? Been struggling with Adidas sizing. I have Yeezy 500s in 10.5 that fit me pretty well. Debating if I should go 10.5 or 10 since these apparently run a little big?

Got my girlfriend a 8 in the Falcon W instead of her previous 8.5 Adidas size and she was stoked on the fit...

Any more input on sizing? Definitely trying to cop these online tomorrow.

Seems like a debate between tts and half size down?

I didn't win thru End unfortunately...

Does anybody have sizing advice? Been struggling with Adidas sizing. I have Yeezy 500s in 10.5 that fit me pretty well. Debating if I should go 10.5 or 10 since these apparently run a little big?

Got my girlfriend a 8 in the Falcon W instead of her previous 8.5 Adidas size and she was stoked on the fit...

I won a pair on END and chose a 11.5. My TTS is 11 on Yeezy 350, 500 & 700’s. These look narrow so I decided to go a half size up. I guess we’ll see.

Man these were sort of hard to get ordered from some site in London. Everywhere else was sold out in my size. Back at it tomorrow with the nike react

Back
Top Bottom