ADIDAS YUNG-1 Thread $130

Still waiting for my shoes from ASOS... They ran out of the orange, so I didn't get the SPARK70 deal. Ended up getting one pair of shoes for retail of $130...

got first set of ASOS pairs today , .5 down from TTS , waiting on TTS. IMHO I prefer .5 down from TTS and will keep them because of the ASOS deal.

for reference, my preferred sizes in adidas (i consider 8 my TTS):
Yung 1 - 7.5
700s - 8
350s - 8.5
1.0 UB - 8.5
3.0 UB - 8

The shoe companies gotta love foamer simpson these days. They send him a pair and a check and then he waxes poetic, swoops the drone in, hits the glamour shots and then titles the vid " How good are____?"
I think this is a dope shoe but i also feel like every decent reviewer of any shoe is now under the control of big shoe money.
If you watch reviews of things besides shoes you will notice people often have patreons and buy things to review themselves after companies get sick of honesty. No one is demanding any such accountability in the shoe game

solebox-adidas-yung-1.jpg

https://sneakernews.com/2018/07/10/solebox-adidas-yung-1-collaboration-photos/

Just tried my Yung1s from ASOS. I went down a full size and felt like they were too small. Half size would be perfect

glad i checked in this thread before copping. i would have went tts otherwise not knowing. one thing i can not do is a shoe that does not fit correctly.

Dragon Ball Z x adidas Yung-1 “Frieza”
Color: Cloud White/Unity Purple-Clear Lilac
Style Code: D97048
Release Date: August 2018
Price: $150
Dragon-Ball-Z-adidas-Yung-1-Frieza-D97048-Release-Date.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-adidas-Yung-1-Frieza-D97048-Release-Date-5.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-adidas-Yung-1-Frieza-D97048-Release-Date-2.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-adidas-Yung-1-Frieza-D97048-Release-Date-4.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-adidas-Yung-1-Frieza-D97048-Release-Date-1.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-adidas-Yung-1-Frieza-D97048-Release-Date-3.jpg

Adidas Falcon Release Date: August 9th, 2018 Style Code: F35270
adidas-falcon-wmns-release-info-2.jpg

adidas-falcon-wmns-release-info-13.jpg

adidas-falcon-wmns-release-info-9.jpg

adidas-falcon-wmns-release-info-11.jpg

Adidas Falcon Release Date: August 9th, 2018 Style Code: F35269
adidas-falcon-wmns-release-info-3.jpg

adidas-falcon-wmns-release-info-8.jpg

adidas-falcon-wmns-release-info-7.jpg

adidas-falcon-wmns-release-info-6.jpg

adidas-falcon-wmns-release-info-4.jpg

adidas-falcon-wmns-release-info-5.jpg

well after a debacle with ASOS, i have a correctly sized orange pairs and used the 70$ off coupon (long story) FYI if you go to their womens section the orange are still available.... why they separate the stock to mens vs womens is beyond me.... that's the mistake i made, so the orange pair came 1 full size below what i ordered... but it was their 'womens' sizing section.

8.5 womens is 7.5 mens (but the shoe is the same). Below is link.

http://us.asos.com/adidas-originals/adidas-originals-yung-1-sneakers-in-orange/prd/9375210?clr=orange&SearchQuery=adidas originals yung-1&gridcolumn=3&gridrow=1&gridsize=4&pge=1&pgesize=72&totalstyles=3

well after a debacle with ASOS, i have a correctly sized orange pairs and used the 70$ off coupon (long story) FYI if you go to their womens section the orange are still available.... why they separate the stock to mens vs womens is beyond me.... that's the mistake i made, so the orange pair came 1 full size below what i ordered... but it was their 'womens' sizing section.

8.5 womens is 7.5 mens (but the shoe is the same). Below is link.

http://us.asos.com/adidas-originals/adidas-originals-yung-1-sneakers-in-orange/prd/9375210?clr=orange&SearchQuery=adidas originals yung-1&gridcolumn=3&gridrow=1&gridsize=4&pge=1&pgesize=72&totalstyles=3

Is the width still the same?

Back
Top Bottom