Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

I just had to scoop up the grey since the discount codes work on the Grey only. TAKE20 works! but I had already used my 15% and found out after.
I said i was gonna end up passing on the grey pair, but for $107 shipped i said what the heck 
laugh.gif

i'll just return them to the outlet if i'm not feeling them that much.... i'm pretty sure i will be tho 

I got my Silver Pair from Champs yesterday. Of course back ordered and not expected to ship until 4/21. Hopefully I get the shipment email since I decided to cancel my order from Footlocker Xeno's. 

Decided to go with Champs since I had a Gift Card

I got my Silver Pair from Champs yesterday. Of course back ordered and not expected to ship until 4/21. Hopefully I get the shipment email since I decided to cancel my order from Footlocker Xeno's. 

Decided to go with Champs since I had a Gift Card

Footlocker just told me the same with the black pair 4/21 :smh: Going to cancel. Just ordered the black pair on Adidas as well. Once that processes ill just cancel from Footlocker.

As someone who also works in the shoe retail business I really doubt the competence of the higher ups if these are the best they can find to work in their stores. I've seen on multiple occasions an employee completely disregard other customers who were waiting  because the one they were focused on was trying on an expensive pair of Jordans while the others were asking for lower price shoes. And god forbid you try on a shoe that just doesn't feel right and decide not to buy it, they act like they were the ones that made the shoe from scratch and are offended that you wouldn't buy something they took the time to bring to you. 
So true man it hard to get good customer service these days. 

thats such a far drive 
frown.gif

gonn a make it tho lol

whats sizes??
They did have all the sizes in stock yesterday, but not sure about today. 

I was just able to order a pair of the Black Xenos from adidas.com. I was getting the sold out message for 40 minutes and just kept trying to check out every so often until it actually went through. It started off with saying "Only 5 pairs available" and it said that only one was left when I placed my order. Just checked right now and it looks like they sold out after I placed my order. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled.

I was just able to order a pair of the Black Xenos from adidas.com. I was getting the sold out message for 40 minutes and just kept trying to check out every so often until it actually went through. It started off with saying "Only 5 pairs available" and it said that only one was left when I placed my order. Just checked right now and it looks like they sold out after I placed my order. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled.

Thats strange it shows a bunch of sizes for me. 9-11.5 I believe

Just like Biggie Smalls said, " I got a story to tell"

So just like the early heads today, I had my order placed on adidas.com ...processed at 08:34(email received)

After reading all the NT testimonials lol ( whethere these were TTS) I've decided to go a half size down.

Originally ordered sz 9.5(which is my size is almost all my shoes) in both blk and gry

Called and spoke to a rep about an hour later after placing the order.

She tells me, once the order has been processed, there is nothing they can do about it. That I would have to wait til I receive the shipment and then fill out a return form blah 3x....whatever.

Told her I didn't want to bother risking not having the pairs, so I'd keep it when I receive it.

THEN THIS HAPPEND:

ANSWER FROM SERVICE TEAM 04/17/2015 12:29 PM

Dear Gary,

Thank you for your email and interest in adidas!

As you have requested, your order has been successfully cancelled. You will not be charged for this order and any pending authorization hold will be released within your financial institution's specified timeframe. Please accept our apologies for any difficulties you have experienced with this order.

Called Adidas with the quickness and gave them the bidness.

Long story short.....

My new order is now 2 pairs of the Light onix(Grey pair) sz 9 at 30% off. ........about $84 ea.

Passed on the BLACKS because that 30% code would NOT apply to it.

winning or semi-winning?

I'll eventually get the black pair.

You sure? Because I literally just ordered a 10.5 in black just incase my footlocker pair took too long.
I only tried sizes 9 and 9.5 with 9.5 being the pair I ordered. It does look like 10.5 is the only size other than 14 that's actually still in stock though.

Just got backordered emails from footaction and eastbay with even later dates, saying it could be another two weeks beyond that date.
And they say its possible for them to end up getting canceled all together.
Of course I get the emails after the size I needed are gone from Adidas.com
Almost feel like just paying ebay prices at this point, at least the seller on ebay would actually have the shoes he's selling.

Back
Top Bottom