Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

I kind of want to steal that top one 
nerd.gif

It went to cart but I didn't go to the cart to see they are sold out. My bad. The 750 Boost fiasco broke that part :smh:

Went with a sz 12 since they didn't have a 12.5...I usually wear a 13 and I have narrow feet so hopefully they will fit

Just realized that these are the first adidas shoes I have bought in about 10 years :lol:

Went with a sz 12 since they didn't have a 12.5...I usually wear a 13 and I have narrow feet so hopefully they will fit

Just realized that these are the first adidas shoes I have bought in about 10 years :lol:
I grabbed a 13 in the grey from eastbay, then a 12 from Adidas. I'm hoping I can do the 12, then I'll just cancel the eastbay order.

I only got a 13 in the blacks tho... Hoping they're not TOO big, or maybe I can catch a 12.

I grabbed a 13 in the grey from eastbay, then a 12 from Adidas. I'm hoping I can do the 12, then I'll just cancel the eastbay order.

I only got a 13 in the blacks tho... Hoping they're not TOO big, or maybe I can catch a 12.

Thought about the 13 but I think the 12 should be fine...for some reason I'd rather have my shoes a half size smaller than a half size bigger.

I think the blacks are still in some stores so you might be able to stock locate a pair if that 13 is too big

Thought about the 13 but I think the 12 should be fine...for some reason I'd rather have my shoes a half size smaller than a half size bigger.

I think the blacks are still in some stores so you might be able to stock locate a pair if that 13 is too big
If 13 is your Nike size you will be fine with the 12 in the Fluxs. I am a 13 narrow as well and the Fluxs fit a size big so I always go down to a 12, the only ones that were too short in the 12 were the print packs that came out awhile ago. I'm not sure what their upper was but I think it was neoprene maybe, so it ran a bit tighter in the toe but no idea what material they use now a days for print fluxs since they have so many materials they use aside from the weave which fits the biggest for me. 

Anyone use mi ZX Flux and know what the upper is made of? I assume its some sort of Mesh but since they don't give you any options I wasn't sure if it was a standard material used for all custom Fluxs. JW how they fit compared to the weave because I normally size down due to the length of the shoe. 

*Does the heel cage come with that shiny plastic like apperance regardless of what color you use? I was hoping they would add the option for the matte colors as well. 

Last edited:
heading out this morning for the xenos at my local mall. dude said they had a restock so hopefully i get my 2 pairs 

Called eastbay to cancel my grey pair. Turns out they shipped already. I guess I'm doubling up, Not sure how I feel about it

Last edited:
From Adidas. 
I know crazy i got 2 back to back. 

**** Adidas didn't even allow me to order. Tried three different payment methods two different sizes at numerous times. And each time it showed available sizes and it errored out every time upon my sixth or seventh failure I decided it was not meant to be and gave up. Oh well, money saved!

Back
Top Bottom