Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

my footlocker order and eastbay order got cancelled.

So over trying to get a pair of these. 3rd time order has been cancelled.

anyone know where i can get size 10 for retail?

For the blacks or silver?

I figured they were going to cancel orders. That's why I was worried with FTL/Eastbay

Eastbay shipping out my greys today, get here Friday... pumped 
happy.gif

Also... WishATL got Xeno pairs, including some good sizes in black. Please buy them so I don't have to.

just got mine in from adidas. Joints are amazing, my new favorite/every day kicks. Might have to double up or grab the grey. I went TTS and they are tight as hell , room in the toe but I'm good with thinker hanes socks, might grab a insole or something these joints not going back :lol:

mykoh mykoh clean pic.

I cannot wait till Friday! I get my airax multi colors tomorrow but I'm more excited for them Black xenos!

Wasn't sure if these black Xenos were gonna be my style, but these things are just too crazy in person. I loved the scale texture on the Kobe 6s and this is even better. adidas really killed these.

Also, .5 down is perfect for me.

Footlocker just tweeted they're carrying these in stores. Can use the shoe locator think on their site

Wasn't sure if these black Xenos were gonna be my style, but these things are just too crazy in person. I loved the scale texture on the Kobe 6s and this is even better. adidas really killed these.

Also, .5 down is perfect for me.
I don't like the scale texture but am getting a pair of these in soon. I hope I love them in person because I've been a fan of the effect since I saw it but scale designs are not my thing.

Order confirmation from Commonwealth at 7:53am, Shipping confirmation with tracking number at 7:59am.

What sorcery is this?

Back
Top Bottom