Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

I just picked up 2 of the blacks from commonwealth too.

Hopefully my search for them is over haha. No more cancelling ffs.

Whoever is still 2nd guessing on what to do for sz; I have wide feet and going 1/2 sz down was [emoji]128077[/emoji].

has anyone else noticed how you can make similar Puma x RF Coat of Arms colorways for the zx flux slip ons? 

lol close enough? what do you guys think

has anyone else noticed how you can make similar Puma x RF Coat of Arms colorways for the zx flux slip ons? 

lol close enough? what do you guys think
Contemplated going that route. Went red

I mean, I've got the COA Mints. So, figured I'd do something different with this.

Last edited:

you mind showing pictures up close? or like your POV when sitting down?
I took these right now, and I don't have decent lighting in my room. I went with the mesh ones. Not the leather ones.

I didn't realize how awful this camera quality is until now, without natural lighting, lol.

Got my pairs from Adidas today... I ordered a grey 13 from eastbay, black 13 from Adidas, and a grey 12 from Adidas.

12 and 13 fit pretty similar, main difference is the length. 12 doesn't feel uncomfortable when I tried on, but my foot touches the very front, the 13 I have about 3/4 of an inch from tip of my toes to the front...

I wish they made these (or I could find) a 12.5 :\

I think I'll stick with my true sz 13.

Got my pairs from Adidas today... I ordered a grey 13 from eastbay, black 13 from Adidas, and a grey 12 from Adidas.

12 and 13 fit pretty similar, main difference is the length. 12 doesn't feel uncomfortable when I tried on, but my foot touches the very front, the 13 I have about 3/4 of an inch from tip of my toes to the front...

I wish they made these (or I could find) a 12.5
ohwell.gif

I think I'll stick with my true sz 13.

yea seems like the general consensus is half down. Sucks that they don't make 12.5 but better to have more room than no room. Thicker sock should do the trick.

I got the Xeno ZX Flux in black earlier today. Two things: I'm very impressed with the effect and it looks amazing in person. This is my first ZX Flux and it is the most uncomfortable adidas I've put on my feet out of the box. The insole is a nightmare. 

Last edited:

I got the Xeno ZX Flux in black earlier today. Two things: I'm very impressed with the effect and it looks amazing in person. This is my first ZX Flux and it is the most uncomfortable adidas I've put on my feet out of the box. The insole is a nightmare. 
be more specific..what cw?

trippin like a mf 
laugh.gif

i read that **** completely wrong 
laugh.gif

but how tho....mine comfy as hell
lmao I was starting to feel like I am in the twilight zone!

But really though, I can almost bet you since this is his first pair of flux hes talking about the added stiffness from the already stiff midsole and the torsion bar in the heel area. My first flux was the italia international ballistic weave NPS and them mufuggas were stiffer than a teenage boy during his first slow dance! By the time I copped the xenos I was used to the stiffness so it wasnt that big of deal. But they certainly lack flexibility you might be use to getting with almost any other shoe

But really though, I can almost bet you since this is his first pair of flux hes talking about the added stiffness from the already stiff midsole and the torsion bar in the heel area. My first flux was the italia international ballistic weave NPS and them mufuggas were stiffer than a teenage boy during his first slow dance! By the time I copped the xenos I was used to the stiffness so it wasnt that big of deal. But they certainly lack flexibility you might be use to getting with almost any other shoe
roll.gif

i have 9 pairs and my xenos are soooooooooo comfy.....the toebox is really comfy and overall the shoe comfy...u trippin bruh lol

Dang I am disappointed, I finally got my black pair in from adidas.com, I am an 11 in most Nike and Jordans, so I went a half size down to an 10.5 and they are too small in the toe box. An 11 would have been perfect now the blacks are sold out on adidas.com..smh

Back
Top Bottom