Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

are the Xenos true to size?

It was a better fit for me going true to size. Had the chance to try on my true size and .5 down. I'm a 12 in everything. The 11.5 would a been fine but my toe was right at the edge and the 12 just fit better. That's me. Hope it helps some.

It was a better fit for me going true to size. Had the chance to try on my true size and .5 down. I'm a 12 in everything. The 11.5 would a been fine but my toe was right at the edge and the 12 just fit better. That's me. Hope it helps some.
thanks!

In person they are amazing!
I'm a TTS 11.5 & I have a wide foot.
In all the Jordan 6's last year I got a 11 and they fit with a slight bit of room.
In all my air max 90's I'm a 11.5

I ordered a 11 in these and they were perfect.

your not the only one I thought I was tripping when I saw this but I've got the same
I've got the same problem with my pair

already wore the shoe too

frown.gif
 adidas how could you

Pretty sure a ton of pairs have this to some degree. I wouldn't trip over it.
Agreed, This is really minor compared to some defects that I saw upon the first release of the black xeno. I saw a couple shoes with scratches that completely removed some of scale thus causing random black spots in the shoe.

It can always be worse!

Paypal claimed my pair from commonwealth. Once i get my money back the search for an 11/11.5 continues.

Paypal claimed my pair from commonwealth. Once i get my money back the search for an 11/11.5 continues.

Hope it goes well. Had an extra 11.5 but took it back to store cuz my 12 fit me better. Worker there scooped them right up after return. Lol.

Based on comfort and availability, is $150 shipped a good price for the black zx's?

..or should I be patient a bit more for retail?

Last edited:
Based on comfort and availability, is $150 shipped a good price for the black zx's?

..or should I be patient a bit more for retail?

Man that's tough... They've been randomly restocking but who knows if that randomness is over or if it will keep happening most people paid about 130 some 135 shipped during release.. Unless you copped for 120 shipped from a few places.. It's up to you man but it's definitely a gamble cause 150 really ain't that bad for peace of mind

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom