Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

^
^
Amazing shot man.

Almost decided to double up on my black pair, but for $150 shipped from Shoepalace.
Idk. Anyone else know of any other spots with blacks?

starting to loose interest in grey xenos 
tired.gif

size 12 if anyone is interested 

My Greys finally came in, but I should've gone half a size down like yall said. Can double-socking it be enough? If not, anyone interested in swapping a 9.5? I will be willing to sell for retail if I can't work something out.

So ive been goin back n lookin at everyones pictures to compare to mines and I think adidas effed me up. It appears no one else has these damn black marks on their toe box T_T

My pair from Wish is the same, I wouldn't trip. Think it's just the way a lot of them are.

My chance to double up on the Black Xenos went poof thanks to Eastbay not being able to fulfill my order. Sad thing was I could've copped on FTL then Adidas later that day. I was thinking these in plentiful supply.

I got Gray pair also but returning those.

my commonwealth order is on the way as well. Somewhere in chicago

I spoke to eastbay and they had said my order was cancelled cause they couldnt fill stock and now its been shipped and I have been charged. They are the worst.

my commonwealth order is on the way as well. Somewhere in chicago

I spoke to eastbay and they had said my order was cancelled cause they couldnt fill stock and now its been shipped and I have been charged. They are the worst.

FTL did the same. Hey are terrible.

Any one order from shoe palace still no confirmation email or shipping update from Saturday order personally I never ordered from them before

Nice to see these arent scarce like they appeared to be those first few weeks.

With that said .. i know dude who bought my .5 size big pair off of me is prob mad he spent so much :lol:

Back
Top Bottom