Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

My guess is that all FL only got 10.5 and 7.5 shipments (explains ebay listings and when I call stores they only had 10.5 left), I think FL stores should receive the FSR shipments in the following weeks. I hope and believe that these arent too limited but will sell out eventually regardless. I think everyone that wents them will have their chances. I can't wait to get mine. I been stalking adidas page non stop and it's getting annoying!! 
mad.gif

These fit very strange in my opinion. They do run a bit long, but they're narrow at the same time. I got my true size and I noticed that my foot pushes the neoprene on the sides when I take a step. It's weird because I don't really have a wide foot. But I can understand why people are saying to size down. They may have narrow feet. I think if I size down, it'll look like a muffin top.

anyone got any women zx flux for themselves?

is the size conversion plus 1.5?

Thanks!

I got a pair for my wife. She wears a 10 in women but I got her a 7.5 in these and they fit fine.

Speaking of shoe sizes I must be in the minority. I own 6 pairs of ZX Flux and I thought my size 10s were just a little tight. I actually went 10.5 on these and they feel a lot better.

Speaking of shoe sizes I must be in the minority. I own 6 pairs of ZX Flux and I thought my size 10s were just a little tight. I actually went 10.5 on these and they feel a lot better.

Same with me, 10.5s felt better than 10s. Flat footed though so anything that's slightly narrow i gotta go up a half.

info from an nter's brothers store

Adidas told us yesterday that they are doing everything in their power to get the ZX FLUX off the boat and into the states in the warehouse

info from an nter's brothers store

Adidas told us yesterday that they are doing everything in their power to get the ZX FLUX off the boat and into the states in the warehouse
Grizz always with the info!!!! 
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

need these since it seems like those RTA in my size wont come in 
tired.gif

I'll go ahead and give their site a rest from all the webpage visits! lol I've been on it all day and last night til around 2am Central. 

Anyone, keep us updated with any beneficial news. I'm still only seeing 7.5 and 10.5's on eBay so thats good to know, cause if I start to see a flood of other sizes on eBay I'm gonna be sad lol

the west coast docks have become operational again , so if they were on a boat that was affected by the strike then we will probably see these shoes drop sometime next week . I'm not sure how fast they can go from the west coast ,to the adidas warehouse , and out to the stores . Also a lot of boats are backed up and who knows which one they're on .

I'll go ahead and give their site a rest from all the webpage visits! lol I've been on it all day and last night til around 2am Central. 

Anyone, keep us updated with any beneficial news. I'm still only seeing 7.5 and 10.5's on eBay so thats good to know, cause if I start to see a flood of other sizes on eBay I'm gonna be sad lol

Not adding much to the thread but spoke with a HOH cat and he said all they got were 7.5 and 10.5 ... Just like the HOH I picked mine up from. BTW he has a few pairs left if you're in Atlanta (another poster mentioned it too) at the Perimeter HOH.

My opinion, these won't be hard to grab when they drop at retail stores. They are really subtle when on display and unless you know what you're looking for you will easily look over them at the store. Just my opinion.

anyone got any women zx flux for themselves?

is the size conversion plus 1.5?

Thanks!

Yes, The conversion is 1.5 down from mens sz to get women's size. However in fluxs made for men AND pairs made in women's sizes, i had to size down a full size from that. They run bigger than Nike equivalent US size. Not too many of the mens fluxs even came in small sizes. So im not too hopeful with getting a pair im the US thats not too big for me. :\

My opinion, these won't be hard to grab when they drop at retail stores. They are really subtle when on display and unless you know what you're looking for you will easily look over them at the store. Just my opinion.
I was thinking this exact thing when I was checking my local stores for these over the weekend. There's actually another pair of ZXs on shelves right now that look almost exactly like the Xenos if you're not shining light on them. This is a shoe that you have to be very intentional to find.

my footlocker is getting a shipment in tomorrow

going to call and check if they get any in, likely not but might aswell try

Back
Top Bottom