Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

adidas-zx-flux-grey-xeno-03.jpg

adidas-zx-flux-grey-xeno-02.jpg

love the greys but adidas has alotta nerve advertising a new color
RIGHT!!!! Some pure BS. They cannot even get the first release right. I know they are having some issues with shipment and the fact the shoe is someone stuch on the coast port but dont put out someone new without getting the other done first. Sorry summabishes

also don't know if people noticed but the superstars are more 3d and the scales are more raised

the fluxs are almost flush where it looks almost like a print and the material is a lot more thin but the scales vary more in size and shape

Last edited:
seems like xeno fluxes were BOTH pushed back till june for europe, not just the grey pair, which would really SUCK! 
mad.gif

seems like xeno fluxes were BOTH pushed back till june for europe, not just the grey pair, which would really SUCK! 
mad.gif
Not sure how I feel about this haha, with all these purchases this month money was getting tight so having it delayed isn't too bad. But still, until June.. 
mean.gif

stores are randomly getting drops of any of the 3 in the pack

I bought the superstars bout 2 days ago and the store got em the day I was there

well over by me my shop only had the superstars when the pack WAS supposed to drop. i talked to one of the guys and he said he talked to corporate but he couldnt get any word on them

guess I shoulda bought the fluxs when I had em in hand

still not tripping as long as footlocker honors my order

just wanna know from them that my pair is guaranteed

I've never had a order cancelled before

feels like the 2k14 lebrons all over again on a lesser scale

Back
Top Bottom