Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

wow 
laugh.gif

:lol: I think more pairs are being resold right now than there are pairs people are holding on to

I don't know why everyone is surprised. Excluding sizes 7.5 and 10.5, approximately only about 4 pairs per size have come available since the release date (estimating 2 size runs for Private, 2 for St Alfred).

man i checked the thread before class and nothing. i check it when i get out and they dropped some places . smh
ill be on the look out now that it seems like everyones getting their shipments :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't think Adidas ever said these were going to be so limited. And i can't bear to feed the resellers.

So even though i'm a 7.5 i'll still wait it out for the restocks to come. Retail or bust.

Adidas australia different story...

They said states onky release to me. Then this April general stock rumiur started...

So i dont wait....took what i could get.

If they drop here ill cop another and 1 for my daughter too for retail.

Sall good yall.

Do the Prisms Xeno's run big ? I'm seeing mixed comments about their sizing

I tried on a regular pair at a local foot locker, and I found fluxes to be TTS. I went the same route for these, so I'm hoping the difference won't be as bad as others have said about it.

Premier in San Mateo also got a limited allocation earlier this afternoon. They're taking phone orders starting tomorrow for whatever they have leftover.

Last edited:
I tried on a regular pair at a local foot locker, and I found fluxes to be TTS. I went the same route for these.

Premier in San Mateo also got a limited allocation earlier this afternoon. They're taking phone orders starting tomorrow for whatever they have leftover.

Wow I didn't know otherwise I would have went to scoop them up , thanks for the info .

http://www.uptownmia.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/adidas-zx-flux-xeno-b24441

Just had a midnight release. Link went out a minute early and I kinda caught it and still didn't get a pair. 

Copied my password, added a 9.5 to cart, Paid with PayPal and cart jacked... smdh.. Fortunately I was able to try again and again got cart jacked and all out now. 

Is it faster to pay with PayPal in the future since it takes you to their site or doesn't matter? 

Anyways... Wa Wa Wa... Till the Next Time

Back
Top Bottom