Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Sick, currently waiting for the app to make custom prints, and waiting for a restock on prisms!!! These are tts, correct?

How's the comfort on these, anyone wear these all day yet at work or somewhere else?
. I walk about 1.5 miles each way to work everyday and any of my ZX-based shoes are as comfy if not comfier than my AM1 / AM90 retros.

I stopped wearing retro Js..terrible for walking except for my CG IVs

good to know, I'm coming from roshes, and janoski maxs. So hopefully these aren't too bad and hard getting used too. Anyone know where I should look on the daily for zx flux prism restocks?

Available on PYS.

10553450_669324329803294_3925266200526424402_n.jpg

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=46024

(Image via Proper LBC Facebook)

Can't wait until they drop the Calypsos, Team Red, etc, lol.

And I can't believe they don't carry my size in any of the Flux's on the site.

Last edited:
Anyone have ANY information on the Adidas ZX Flux triple black from the footlocker.eu exclusive that was supposed to release on the 4th? Never saw a link on the site. And no one has tried selling the shoes on ebay. Anyone? lol

With the plethora of zx fluxes that adidas have released, this are definitely amongst the best of them.

Picked these up as well and I have to say I'm majorly impressed by these

Beautiful! Are you in the EU?

Waiting for those to be released in the US

Beautiful! Are you in the EU?

Waiting for those to be released in the US

Yes, I am based in the uk, hopefully they will reach you guys soon. Adidas seem to have a different philosophy to nike, they keep rereleasing everything (apart from collaborations) so don't pay resell price for anything and just be patient!
The Aqua's are are amazing though, probably the best og sneaker remade with new tech since the infrared hyperfuse 90, it just works so well

Back
Top Bottom