Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

What's everyone's opinion on wearing these for long periods and walking.

That nking of breaking these out for my Vegas trip

Not the best shoe but not the worst shoe either. You should be fine.

If you really want a comfortable shoe to wear, look into Ultra Boost or Pure Boost.

You may want to swap out the insoles for something that has more padding/arch support, especially if you have flat feet (like me). The midsoles are quite stiff. You get used to it after a while, and they do get quite comfortable in time, but I don't know if your feet/calves/shins will be happy with you if you put them through that for long days/nights on your feet in a city that's 100+ degrees.

Xenos seem a bit more comfortable, as they have the old skool torsion cushion ball system in the heel.

FYI - I have about 12 pairs of Fluxes, and wear all of them frequently...

Last edited:
Rocked the xeno out in Vegas this past weekend. They were comfortable for the days I was walking the strip in them. As suggested may want to change the in sole for addtitional comfort if they wanted more cushion.
View media item 1574683

Greys are growing on me. Wasn't a fan when they first came out. May have to pick up a pair for cheap.

depending on your feet they can be TTS or down with a .5 smaller

me personally the blk xenos fit fine with some wiggle room for my toes, but my prism fit me perfect nice and snug

how do these fit???? There are a bunch of euro sites dropping Xenos today and I missed on the US release
BTW half size down from your usual Adidas size. NOT your nike size (which tends to be half bigger).

So half down from your NB 997/998, Gel Saga size.

Anyone know where I could find a size 6,6.5 in men's or a 7 1/2, 8 women's in the black xeno zx flux? My girl just saw another girl wearing them and wants them lol.

I know they just restocked in Europe. Is there a place in the bay that Got them? Or have a link to a website or something? Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom