Admit something embarrassing about yourself

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by Lo Deini The Great

I got a nosebleed in Sociology class freshman year of college. I was sitting all the way in the back and had to run to the bathroom so I didn't drip anywhere. When I got back, the whole class (and the teacher) gave me this blank stare as I went back to my seat.
I was writing a psych final and I had just gotten my lip piercings a month before, and there's 500 kids in this lecture hall, and our weirdo prof gives us a 10 min lecture on 'security breaches' (it was psych 101, calm down lady) and all this, and then she's like once the exams are handed out you can't leave for any reason. So literally the second everyone has their exam, I'm biting my lip ring and playing w it like I always do, but I must have effed something up in there bc all of a sudden my mouth is full of this liquid. I'm like "don't be pus, don't be pus"
laugh.gif
bc piercings are always gross like that and I put my hand up and it's blood. And it's coming out of the front of the piercing too, so my like whole face is bleeding, and I look at a TA passing by, and he just shakes his head at me and walks away! I'm like k I'm going to clean up and he's like no. So I'm sitting there, bleeding everywhere, and just kept wiping my lip w my hand until my blood clotted, my exam paper is covered in blood. What a mess. Everyone kept looking back at me for the whole thing.
roll.gif
What the hell? I would've told the TA to shove it and left.

-When me and my ex broke up I listened to I'm a survivor by Destinys Child and I Will Survive on repeat.
-I once got locked in the bathroom at Subway and the fire dept had to come rescue me.....suited up with the truck and all. I was 19 btw.
-One time me and my ex where taking a shower together and I had to take a leak...so I did thinking she wouldnt notice....turns out she did. She turned, hit me with a 
indifferent.gif
 and said "Are you peeing on me ?"....I denied, cussed her out and didnt talk to her for like 5hrs for "accusing" me of something so nasty.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Only thing I can think of: In elementary school, we were chillin in class and had to sit on top of the desks. The desk I was on had a loose screw and the desk ended up falling apart. %!## was so damn embarrassing
smh.gif

Oh yeah, this thread made me feel kinda weak and choked up kinda: http://niketalk.com/topic/231342
frown.gif

But then I realized it was most likely fake
embarassed.gif

Fake or not this got me

im 22 a dude and dont seem to have very much pit hair, like there literally like 5 little ones that look like 2 week old kitten whiskers.  And i dont really have body hair anywhere else other than down there

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

I cried when Mufasa died
frown.gif

I let a lot of things slide in my last relationship just to keep the peace. Smh. Never again. (Embarrassing/disappointing for me)

Current story of my life.

frown.gif

one time I spent lunch in the bathroom, because i had no friends and didn't want to eat alone. that was in high school though.
ohwell.gif

1 cold night ( the boiler in our house was broken ) i went to take a shower doors locked and all. One of my roommates picked the lock and recorded me with my hands on my head, sudds in my eyes. they recorded a good 2 mins of it, he showed everyone in the house, that night i had 11 people over.. I'm just mad cuz it was cold and my females friends weren't impressed. Cold blooded. i Forgive the friend that did it.. sikee. Watch out for my thread. !! How do i get back at my friend Vol. Revenge!

In elementary school i went to school with my shirt on backwards i had to change in the bathroom
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lui Kang817

-When me and my ex broke up I listened to I'm a survivor by Destinys Child and I Will Survive on repeat.
-I once got locked in the bathroom at Subway and the fire dept had to come rescue me.....suited up with the truck and all. I was 19 btw.
-One time me and my ex where taking a shower together and I had to take a leak...so I did thinking she wouldnt notice....turns out she did. She turned, hit me with a 
indifferent.gif
 and said "Are you peeing on me ?"....I denied, cussed her out and didnt talk to her for like 5hrs for "accusing" me of something so nasty.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
-
grin.gif
-
eek.gif
-
roll.gif
-
sick.gif
-
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Lui Kang817

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
-
grin.gif
-
eek.gif
-
roll.gif
-
sick.gif
-
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I watch the Secret Life of an American Teenager on ABC Family
laugh.gif

I own every Jessica Simpson cd and have them on my Ipod Touch as well
i watch that whole marathon use to think its stupid 
i listen to pink dollars in vixen ent cuz there song are freaky

i say i don't like %@!+ but i get on tinychat and see them getting naked or dancing i just have to talk to to them 

embarassed.gif
i _ _ _ at least 2 a day no _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ for me 
grin.gif

im hella weak for Puerto ricians mixed girls Mexican and hott snow bunnies 

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

I cried when Mufasa died
frown.gif

I let a lot of things slide in my last relationship just to keep the peace. Smh. Never again. (Embarrassing/disappointing for me)

Current story of my life.

frown.gif
x2

Back
Top Bottom