Admit something embarrassing about yourself

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

BrokeBallah wrote:

I pee'd on an acquaintance one day. His name was G aye D. I was about 13 at the time and he would come up to us (me and myfriends) after we finished
playing ball with a kart of BRAND SPANKIN NEW NIKE SOCKS to offer in exchange for our sweaty after bball socks. So we did
smile.gif
then after 2 consecutive weeks
of doing so, i guess we built some trust with him and he paid us all each $40 to pee on him all at the same time ( about 4 of us ) and we did :/ it was the
most disturbing thing i did for money although it was quick. some of my friends stayed doing it to make that money. I on the other hand went to church. That
is all..

BrokeBallah wrote:

Yea like i said in the other thread ( the lowest thing you did thread ) "Yea, he would straight up put a cardboard box flattened on the floor, get butt
%++ naked, lay on the board and then closed his eyes. I'll never forget the way he laughed while we did it. as soon as the pee hit him he started
caressing himself laughing his %++ off. We gave a golden waterfall. smh, when i have kids they are not living the streets lol."

Umm...

I'm pretty sure I knew from a very young age that standing over a naked male doing ANYTHING is never a good look.

For $40 at a time? I'd continue doing it. Although I'd be EXTREMELY disturbed, at least there's nothing really sexual going on.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

oh, i also sing John Legend in my car like it aint no thang.

Seriously, if i throw on Get Lifted....its a wrap

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

I pee'd on an acquaintance one day. His name was G aye D. I was about 13 at the time and he would come up to us (me and myfriends) after we finished playing ball with a kart of BRAND SPANKIN NEW NIKE SOCKS to offer in exchange for our sweaty after bball socks. So we did
smile.gif
then after 2 consecutive weeks of doing so, i guess we built some trust with him and he paid us all each $40 to pee on him all at the same time ( about 4 of us ) and we did :/ it was the most disturbing thing i did for money although it was quick. some of my friends stayed doing it to make that money. I on the other hand went to church. That is all..

I've faked it because I could tell I was hurting her.

I once was unraking 315lb from a bar in the squat rack and took off 3 plates from one side instead of alternating like you're suppose to. Once I took thelast plate off, the bar shot up and hit the top of the rack, the three plates on the other side proceeded to fall one by one on to the floor hitting the rackon the way down, and then the bar bounced into the middle of the rack and banged off the sides of the rack for a few seconds. I looked behind myself to seeEVERYONE in the gym starting at me. IT was the loudest noise evar! (huge 24hr fitness btw).
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

I once was unraking 315lb from a bar in the squat rack and took off 3 plates from one side instead of alternating like you're suppose to. Once I took the last plate off, the bar shot up and hit the top of the rack, the three plates on the other side proceeded to fall one by one on to the floor hitting the rack on the way down, and then the bar bounced into the middle of the rack and banged off the sides of the rack for a few seconds. I looked behind myself to see EVERYONE in the gym starting at me. IT was the loudest noise evar! (huge 24hr fitness btw).
embarassed.gif
ive done this except with shrugs so it was even more plates and there was still one on the other side.

made quite a scene

I almost sent a picture to the wrong person yesterday
roll.gif
canceled it intime, for it to not go through would have been bad.
I got the LFO album for Christmas one year and really liked it
I got fired for taking a long break trying to get the Space Jams
be back with more

I was once peeing in a bathroom stall at a club drunk as hell.. my boy came from behind me and pushed me.. so I turned around and pissed on his shoes..loll

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I have a chipped tooth like OG Nas, and contemplating on whether or not to get it fixed hard body. I've had it since 12.
Mine hurts sometimes.. I think I may have a cavity. I hope I don't, cuz I like my chip
embarassed.gif
. I chipped mine on a 40 oz (drunk as hell, put the bottle to my lip and SMOOVE walked right into the back of my dude's head... punched that mug right out
laugh.gif
)... right before doubling up on these 2 broads with my homie, so it means a lot to me
laugh.gif

Yo big homie, I ran straight into a %#!*+*+ pole trying to see if I made my left hand lay up
laugh.gif
... Its just so me at this point that I dont know, but I know that I can'tbe an exec meeting w/ clients like this even though I got this far. (which isnt that far since I only do Database Management)
laugh.gif
. I still love my chip !! True story !

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I'll cuss real loud sometimes when I die in MW2

That's a part of the game, fam.
laugh.gif
I do it too, when the enemy pullsa Wesley and their bullets turn the damn corners, word to Wanted. Pisses me off.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

-Im afraid of death
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Personally, I'm not, but many are. No need to be embarrassed about that.

LarryIndiana219 wrote:
Originally Posted by dunks87

i lack tig o bitties. Shrugs*
ohwell.gif
and? I'm a faithful supporter of the IBTC when the $!$ is right.

QFT. My current gf doesn't have a lot of either, but she's got enough of both.
devil.gif

Not posting pics FYI. Deal with it.
One more thing... In defense of the chick who wore socks for a few days, I either change them twice or wear them for three days max.
Not ashamed at all. Just how I am - moderately lazy.
laugh.gif

-i didnt know what being gay meant until i was 12, kids would always ask me if i was gay and i would say yes smh

-i freak out when im swimming alone in the deep end of a pool because i always think a shark is there right under me

- i used to watch every episode of zoey 101

- i listen to obsessed by mariah carey

-i cried the first time i saw Marley and Me+ I Am Legend because of the parts where the dogs die

Originally Posted by nba0203

- i used to watch every episode of zoey 101

-i cried the first time i saw Marley and Me+ I Am Legend because of the parts where the dogs die

this
tired.gif

Edit: Ever since i saw It I have been scared to even look at a clown....

Back
Top Bottom