ADOS

I have interactions with people outside of NT. Twitter is a minefield of morons who have drank the Anti-Pan African Kool-Aid. They are a offensive, clannish and *** backwards in their thinking.

If you can't/refuse to deduce the logical conclusion that the ADOS founders are in collusion with enemies then that's your problem.

ADOS founders are in collusion with white supremacists? Tell us more

Stop being a victim and projecting ADOS self identifying as an attack on your blackness.

we're all victims, difference is your parents choose this life for you. im born of strong blacks who didn't flee their own land and people to run to the oppressive white man's. lineage matters. I'm a descendant of fighters. thats why I'll never disrespect them. they suffered for me to have the right to vote, not for me to give it away with nothing promised in return.

@deuce king ..... #tangibles2020. no black agenda, no vote

:stoneface: :stoneface:

583CCD3E-C955-4B9E-B613-DB427B40A2CB.gif

I identified myself as a man born of strong blacks who where forced over here and survived, distinguishing myself from those who were born of people who left the motherland to live in a racist country because of a bag. YOU drew the conclusion that you aren't black enough.

i meant what i said. the motherland, home of our first ancestors, orgin of all life. i'd feel a way if my folks willingly left behind culture, family, history etc. to live in a racist country that stole my people. All for the pursuit of a bag.

False. She's just aligning her self with our movement to change the narrative on what we want and it's not anti-immagration. In fact, being anti-immagration does nothing for our movement towards reparations

umm...yeah it does, it narrows da potential recipients..thats been implied as long as i been reading about it.

da article hand2hand posted being touted by all da right wing anti immigration folks as hammer in da point that immigration hurts African Americans.

The red flags have been up, the whole questioning people’s blackness was a huge one for me personally, but we’ll see what the excuses are
A lot of the rhetoric is they, them, don't let them etc vs facts and a logical course of action. Should be pretty telling, but bless up, hope common sense prevails. There's other pro reparations movement with some work done, Brolic scholar was giving us info years ago.

umm...yeah it does, it narrows da potential recipients..thats been implied as long as i been reading about it.

da article hand2hand posted being touted by all da right wing anti immigration folks as hammer in da point that immigration hurts African Americans.

Narrowing the recipients isn't being anti immigrant

"immigrants taking jobs african Americans would've gotten"

-talkin point ADOS & ann coulter's ilk tout constantly.
That has nothing to do with why this "narrowing" apart of it. The classification is for who gets reparations and why

What you're talking about is just right wing babble and not related

Last edited:
Black immigrants? Against monetary reparations for #ados? Making America great again?
I gotta check with @smangalang. Sounds like agents colluding with the enemies.

no the collusion is castigating your fellow black immigrants at the expense of letting in who knows how many white immigrants?

like black immigrants will come take jobs from black americans right? but what do white immigrants do? come here to become bosses and upper management to black people?

what makes you think the culture is left behind instead of coming here and making america great again?

You know nothing.

Do you know just how much money goes back to immigrants' native lands?

We came here for the opportunity to be educated and/or to exploit the knowledge we already acquired back home.

You stay in your delusions of superiority and leave my name outta your fingers.
black immigrants adding their culture to the US, making America great once again y'all

Last edited:
African Immigration is America's Gain, Africa's Loss

nigerian_immigrant_1.jpg

© Getty Images

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/369498-african-immigration-is-americas-gain-africas-loss

Regardless of the exact words that he used, President Trump’sdisparaging statement about African immigrants who have come to the United States is at odds with reality.

First, African immigrants to the United States are generally skilled and well-educated. While there are refugees seeking asylum from war and persecution — including recent arrivals escaping the conflict and terrorism in Somalia — a report by the Migration Policy Institute finds that, on average, sub-Saharan African immigrants are more educated than even the U.S.-born population. They are more likely to participate in the labor force, and they enter the management, business, science, and arts fields at the same rate as those born in the United States.

The United States, for example, is a top destination for Nigerian doctors after medical school. U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan acknowledged this when he heard about the president’s offensive remarks on African immigrants. Ryan spoke of African doctors and “incredible citizens” who practice medicine in his hometown of Janesville, Wisconsin.

These professionals are needed here, but also in Africa. They often are not happy to leave home, but they emigrate to find employment opportunities commensurate with their education — opportunities that are unavailable in their home countries.

Second, the percentage of African-born immigrants to the United States is really quite small. Including both citizens and non-citizens, at just under 2 million people, they amount to about one-half of 1 percent of the U.S. population. Foreign-born individuals from Latin America, Asia, and Europe far outnumber Africans in the United States.

It is, therefore, wrong and unconscionable to speak of African immigrants as if they are bad for the United States. On the contrary, highly-skilled Africans emigrating to the United States benefit our country, even though it also runs contrary to our interests for these individuals to leave the home countries that desperately need successful citizens.

African nations are valuable partners and allies to America, and the rise of the world’s fastest growing middle class is in our mutual interest — that is why the United States has provided development assistance to independent African nations since the 1960s.

As part of this effort, the conversation about African immigrants should be about what the United States can do to work with emerging African leaders to improve circumstances on the continent, and provide incentives for skilled Africans to build good governance and economic capacity at home.

Economic deprivation and inadequate education systems have made poor and unstable African regions ripe for recruitment drives by terrorist organizations. With financing from extremist sources in the Middle East, groups such as al-Shabaab and Boko Haram prey on unemployed youths, exploiting their hopelessness to spread their brand of militant Islamism. Recognizing the threat they pose to America, the United States provides over $1.9 billion in aid to African militaries and police forces to prevent terrorist groups from gaining ground. But the underlying issue of desperation for basic human needs persists. Violent conflict and extremism thrive among poverty, famine, drought, and disease.

As the Islamic State has been pushed out of Iraq and Syria, the terror group seeks to gain a foothold in Africa — and its affiliates are happy to help. Military might will only delay their advance. Protecting America is inherently tied to establishing strong relationships with African governments and providing aid and development assistance. Denigrating African nations, and their educated class which could lead the continent to security and prosperity, makes no sense.

President Trump’s fiscal year 2018 budget proposed cutting $2.8 billion in aid to Africa, and shifting some of what remains from humanitarian to military assistance. This move may prove popular with his domestic constituency, but quite simply, it is bad for the United States. It denies Americans the numerous economic and security benefits of a prosperous Africa and is sure to expand the type of immigration the president disparages, although for the wrong reasons.

Make no mistake: African immigration is a boon for the United States. And if President Trump is serious about “America First,” he will fight to protect and expand aid to Africa, a no-brainer investment in our shared future.

Last edited:
That has nothing to do with why this "narrowing" apart of it. The classification is for who gets reparations and why

Exactly, being "anti-immigrant" doesn't get ADOS no where near closer to the goal of reparations so there's no point

Again the goal for us isn't to remove immigrants from this country, the goal is solely reparations and thats that on that.

umm last time i checked da demographic that routinely charts da highest in lowering immigration numbers or out right stopping it completely is african Americans...thats not a right wing talking point..thats facts.

African Americans tend to be a reliable voting bloc for the Democratic Party, but they have repeatedly indicated in public opinion surveys that they want significantly less immigration.

A recent Harvard-Harris poll found that African Americans favor reducing legal immigration more than any other demographic group: 85% want less than the million-plus we allow on an annual basis, and 54% opted for the most stringent choices offered — 250,000 immigrants per year or less, or none at all.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-...-reform-african-americans-20180316-story.html

Proof We Will Not Get Reparations

Shows how we think checkers when the game is chess...

If every black person in America got a 400,000 dollar check, we would be the richest group on this planet! In this country for sure.

Just think about that.

With money comes power. We would become the most powerful group in this country. Giving us sway over politics.

How many of you really think these crackas will go for that? How many of you really think cacs that stupid? To effectively GIVE away their country. They've proven they have the ability to think long term. Giving us reparations would effectively destroy everything they built.

And before you simple minded negroes come in with your "foh with your negative thoughts", this isn't negative thinking, this is real thinking.

Stay off the coli :lol:

Every black person wouldn't be getting money. So his arguments falls flat there. Terrible attempt from that guy. That's not really thinking as he thinks it is. Again, Reparations is not solely about a check

Also I think we should shift the focus of the thread. Let's discuss specifics of for we best feel reparations should be dished out.

Amount. Methods. Time span. Etc

umm last time i checked da demographic that routinely charts da highest in lowering immigration numbers or out right stopping it completely is african Americans...thats not a right wing talking point..thats facts.

African Americans tend to be a reliable voting bloc for the Democratic Party, but they have repeatedly indicated in public opinion surveys that they want significantly less immigration.

A recent Harvard-Harris poll found that African Americans favor reducing legal immigration more than any other demographic group: 85% want less than the million-plus we allow on an annual basis, and 54% opted for the most stringent choices offered — 250,000 immigrants per year or less, or none at all.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-...-reform-african-americans-20180316-story.html

People all across the board favor reduced illegal immigration. That is a different talking point from this

"immigrants taking jobs african Americans would've gotten"

-talkin point ADOS & ann coulter's ilk tout constantly.

I could share an article that states 34% of AA's felt that immigrants took jobs from them.

It's not the same. One can want reduced immigration aside from fear of taking jobs. As I just said, only 34% felt that. There's only a few markets with a really high Mexican population to concern black people

Last edited:
it is such a disingenuous perspective to surmise that two groups, ados and right wingers, who clearly have different goals and values, ideals are somehow harmonious and in sync because of the few points they may happen to agree on concerning the US policies toward immigration.

Back
Top Bottom