ADOS

da immigration restrictionist wing of da Republicans/conservatives party are a small minority, he ain't gonna do nada in that respect.
He caters to his 30% base not matter what, hence the govt shutdown and emergency declaration to build the wall. Who knows what he’ll pull off given a second term

is ados asking anything of republicans?

Ados is a spawn of da democratic party monopolization of da black vote steamed to temperature with anger that nothing has changed.

Republicans if anything are just gonna inherit defacto votes just from da backlash.

Ados is a spawn of da democratic party monopolization of da black vote steamed to temperature with anger that nothing has changed.

Republicans if anything are just gonna inherit defacto votes just from da backlash.
Nah the typical democrat ADOS isn’t voting for trump, we just tired of giving Democrats our vote for nothing in return besides empty promises, hot sauce, visits to the black church, and dancing . We cool with withholding our vote if their isn’t a ticket that addresses our demands even if the “boogie man” trump is a 2 term president

Nah the typical democrat ADOS isn’t voting for trump, we just tired of giving Democrats our vote for nothing in return besides empty promises, hot sauce, visits to the black church, and dancing . We cool with withholding our vote if their isn’t a ticket that addresses our demands even if the “boogie man” trump is a 2 term president

You do understand that things like federal judicial appointments, Senate majorities, Supreme Court picks, and local elections all play a part in whether or not "Team ADOS" gets their "tangibles", right?

And you also realize that there are threats such as climate change, the president's constant attacks on the free press, democratic norms, and his rapidly radicalizing Neo-Nazi base that will render this argument moot forever if Trump is allowed a second term?

Trump didn’t need the black vote to obtain office. Black voter turnout declined for the first time in about 16 years with the 2016 election. Meanwhile Hispanic and other minorities voting numbers are on the rise. Easy to see how ADOS keeps disappearing off the radar.

You do understand that things like federal judicial appointments, Senate majorities, Supreme Court picks, and local elections all play a part in whether or not "Team ADOS" gets their "tangibles", right?

And you also realize that there are threats such as climate change, the president's constant attacks on the free press, democratic norms, and his rapidly radicalizing Neo-Nazi base that will render this argument moot forever if Trump is allowed a second term?
well I guess the dnc better have a agenda specifying the needs of ADOS if the wanna win

Trump didn’t need the black vote to obtain office. Black voter turnout declined for the first time in about 16 years with the 2016 election. Meanwhile Hispanic and other minorities voting numbers are on the rise. Easy to see how ADOS keeps disappearing off the radar.
Who said he did? Hillary lost because white women voted for trump and blacks stayed home.

#ADOS Social Media Evolution and Analysis
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ados-social-media-evolution-and-analysis.694301/

As I said I'm still not sold on the whole ADOS thing (I won't discuss in detail here) but I am interested in the movement and its evolution. To that end I got some social media analysis done with a trial of the tracking site Brand24 as well as another, Hashtify. It is getting traction though I wouldn't say it is 'huge' and it is still very concentrated.

First, some raw stats...

They seem to cover Instagram and FB better than Twitter but mentions are trending up though the large Instagram #s are partially noise/bots (not the bots you think they are) as I'll explain later. About 500 mentions in the last month but since they undercount Twitter let's say 1,000.

Here are some of the top influencers (note the black X, I'll explain that later)

And related hashtags (note Hashtify states Ann Coulter is one of the top influencers
mjlol.png
)

More mentions by top influencers....

And finally some of the top social media liked posts with #ADOS

So why did I have the black X and mention bots earlier? Come to find out, there are 'bots' using #ADOS on Twitter and IG but not for the reason people think. Apparently there are retail brands in Brazil and Turkey called ADOS (or similar) and bots trying to sell **** (mostly shoes in Brazil) are all over Instagram. If someone looked for bot activity on #ADOS and was lazy, they may think this was all it was about.

The data was for mostly this year but looking in at the details I have a few conclusions to make:

1. #ADOS started around November of last year mostly with Yvette (Breaking Brown) and Antonio Moore, it slowly grew until January

2. For better or worse, it seems what really put a battery pack in the movement online was Kamala Harris announcing her run. Look at the chart of activity in the first image and it starts trending hard RIGHT at MLK Day
mjlol.png
. She really got folks in their feelings whether she like it or not.

3. It mostly isn't bots but there are unrelated bots using the hashtag.

4. It has a lot of people but amongst prominent people it is real concentrated amongst Yvette, Tariq, Boyce, Antonio Moore, etc. Not sure who olmecian is but is prominent too. Depending on your opinion of Black media this is good or bad.

My $0.02

You don’t see the irony in proposing the black vote be withheld if demands aren’t addressed when the person in charge won without the need of the black vote?
Aren’t you the same immigrant lecturing me on education. Let me slow it down for you. The. Democrats. Can’t. Win. Without. The. Black. Vote.

Aren’t you the same immigrant lecturing me on education. Let me slow it down for you. The. Democrats. Can’t. Win. Without. The. Black. Vote.

Let me rephrase the question for you then

Do you not see the irony in proposing the black vote be withheld when the opposition is evidenced to have taken tangible measures in SUPPRESSING the black vote, in accordance with some of the most vile historical practices of American white supremacy?

Let me rephrase the question for you then

Do you not see the irony in proposing the black vote be withheld when the opposition is evidenced to have taken tangible measures in SUPPRESSING the black vote, in accordance with some of the most vile historical practices of American white supremacy?
No
9LjaJOz.png

The fact that this ADOS talk is pissing other groups off shows the divide that already existed but it was ok when black americans weren't asking for things specifically for them. When black americans are going hard for other groups it's all good but then when we start looking out for ourselves people act real offended. Like how dare we ask for specifics in a country we built.

The fact that this ADOS talk is pissing other groups off shows the divide that already existed but it was ok when black americans weren't asking for things specifically for them. When black americans are going hard for other groups it's all good but then when we start looking out for ourselves people act real offended. Like how dare we ask for specifics in a country we built.

Who is pissed off?

Not being cute, seriously asking.

, we just tired of giving Democrats our vote for nothing in return besides empty promises, hot sauce, visits to the black church, and dancing . We cool with withholding our vote if their isn’t a ticket that addresses our demands even if the “boogie man” trump is a 2 term president

sounds like something Candace Owens and Steven A Smth said.

sounds like something Candace Owens and Steven A Smth said.
Voting is a transactional exchange. You get my vote for laying out tangibles that benefit me. That’s why ADOS are frustrated. We’re tired for giving away our valuable vote to the Democratic Party receiving nothing in return. If you think that means my ideologies are aligned with those 2 so be it. A broken clock is right ....

Sure. If the Democrats don't win, elections don't end winnerless.

If Democrats don't win, the GOP does. Point out where, in the GOP platform, are the issues dear to ADOS in particular are addressed.

Let me be blunt:
Minorities in general, and Black folks in particular, are bargaining from a position of demographic and/or financial weakness. That demographic/financial weakness translates into political weakness. Now, there are ways to remedy this, but none of them involves the kind of ultimatum you want to see happen.

Opening up the voting process will allow more Black voices to be heard; opening up representation in Congress by moving away from a "winner-take-all" format and towards systems like proportional representation will allow more Black voices to be independent and actually form political parties centered around Black issues. None of those ideas are discussed within the GOP, and there are many Democrats who support such policies. And when you have that independent presence within the legislative branch, you can make those demands. Right now, you are wasting your time.

In fact, the GOP would be happy if they didn't have to spend so much money trying to stop Black folks from using all their American rights, such as the 1st amendment.

It took corporate support to see maternity leave and marriage equality become mainstream issues. Those groups didn't do it on their own, and it is foolish to think that you can go at it alone.

Voting is a transactional exchange. You get my vote for laying out tangibles that benefit me. That’s why ADOS are frustrated. We’re tired for giving away our valuable vote to the Democratic Party receiving nothing in return.

its literally verbatim.

Back
Top Bottom