Adult NTers: Do you honestly like the taste of beer?

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

nothing beats a ice cold heineken on a hot summer day
pimp.gif

QFT
Cold Bee in general
Don't get me wrong for the most part I dont like the taste but no other drink seems to get as cold and refreshing as beer does.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I drink beer because I enjoy it. I don't drink to get drunk. That would be called an alcoholic.

wut ? when im out on the wknds, i drink to get drunk/buzzed and enjoy myself. I'm not an alcoholic, considering im not addicted to alcohol. Ignore thisman's holier than thou attitude

I love the taste of beer...I sometimes fiend for it
laugh.gif
There are somany different types/flavors of beer, that you will one day find that beer of your dreams. Just go out and experiment on different micro brews.

I drink it because I enjoy it. It's more filling and goes better with food. If you want to drink alcohol and eat beer>>>hard liqs. Beer + Wings =Win. You gotta find the beer that is most palatable to you. If you're drinking Bud or Natty and wondering why people like beer you're doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

It's definitely an acquired taste. I HATED beer, for the longest.

But, I've grown to appreciate it. And drinking better beers helps tremendously...
Same here.

I was all booze throughout college, almost never touched beer.

Once I got introduced to better beers than the typical garbage that a college budget allows, I started to enjoy it much more.

Still don't like it with a meal though.

i love beer, i dont drink beer to get drunk, i drink hard liquor to get drunk... nothin like having a beer with breakfast!

fat tire, a good hef w/ a lemon, and Wiscansin spotted cow.. lol, but a beer i can drink any day is a heiny.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I drink beer because I enjoy it. I don't drink to get drunk. That would be called an alcoholic.

wut ? when im out on the wknds, i drink to get drunk/buzzed and enjoy myself. I'm not an alcoholic, considering im not addicted to alcohol. Ignore this man's holier than thou attitude
eyes.gif
Keep on trolling.

Being drunk isn't fun. The aftermath isn't fun. Been there done that.

To OP

I really enjoy the taste of beer...My buddies and I do Beer pairing which is pairing the right foods with the right beers. There is such a thing...

I think you are drinking really crappy beers...I bet it's Heineken huh?

Try going to a specialty beer place and ask for recommendations. I would recommend a nice dark beer or an amber. Arrogant bastard is damn good!

If at the end you don't like beer no problem stick to what you drink...just don't go fruity alcoholic drinks....oh and don't do the Mike's hardor Smirnoff ice...and don't especially do the Hennessey and coke (worst thing you can do to premium liquor)

I enjoy the taste of beer now, but didn't always. It is an acquired taste. Now, there's certain foods that I have to have a cold beer with. Mexican,Indian, Japanese food all goes great with beer.

Back
Top Bottom