Advice from fellow ex-sneakerheads

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by IronHorse

I managed to contain myself and not cop the retro 10's which just dropped but I have to be honest it is hard as hell to just pass on that release. The cement 4's are going to be the true test.
smokin.gif

Chi Xs > Cement 4s by a mile.. retros don't feel the same though so it's not even a problem for me not to cop both

If you quit the game cuz mad ppl got into to the game. You are just another hypebeast. I quit cuz when I had every single one of my grails. So i stop coping

I want my time back from watching that 2chainz video. Shame on me. My dude said footaction and Fartlocker. So so country. Idc how much he paid, those shoe are wack to me. He's no different than every other "sneakerhead". Anyway, OP, them IV's ain't no test. Seen someone with em on last week, they are nothing special. I think I'll pass. Playoff 12's for me then I'm done until blk/red XI's come out then I'm done with shoes. I have enough.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Never really quit, just my taste changed....I still love Jordans and what not, but now I just don't care enough to cop all the time.

Back
Top Bottom