Advice on Skiptomyshoe.com?

I recently purchased some Air Max 360s from Skiptomyshoe.com that were damaged and one shoe was worn and brown (while the other shoe was white). I wrote tothem asking for a refund or an exchange for the same pair of shoes and they have been giving me the run around since. What do i do to get my money back sincethey are being difficult?

Here are a few of the pics that I e-mailed to them:
18e35a75e950aa0e4d13760c493ddf708ccdb52.pjpg
e8c35978e179abc44497706f439a8e533d97117.pjpg

7ff3501ce3f8a3534bf97cb5491368ebb104ea9.pjpg

a4e252fe82af44477b2435099f0d6c69959bad5.pjpg

Below is the correnspondence I have had with them so far, and they are seeming really shady and don't seem to want to give me a refund for messed up shoes. How should I go about dealing with this...is disputing with my CC company the best way to go? The last e-mail I sent to them was yesterday morning and I amtired of playing e-mail tag with them.

(FYI, The e-mails are in reverse order and the first is at the bottom. I removed personal info for obvious reasons
smile.gif

Hello,

No, that is not ok. I want my money back if you cannot exchage the shoes for the exact same pair. I do not want to keep a pair of shoes that I will neverwear. I would like to avoid disputing this with my credit card company, so please remedy this situation immediately by giving me a return label to send theseshoes back and refunding my money.

Thank you,
-

-

Thanks for sending the pics. There is no way you should have that quality of shoe. Sometimes a shoe may have been tried on or been a display. In that case it is usually one of the two that has the worn look. We do apologize for this. We don't have another size 9 in stock and can't get another either. What we can do is have you keep them and give you a $60 credit. That is 50% off the purchase price.

If that is ok with you let us know and we can set you up with a code.

Skiptomyshoe.com
-
Hello,

I have attached some photos of the difference in color between the shoes (the first two pics), and the rest of the pics are of the biggest stain on the shoe. As you can see the shoes are 'B grade' at best. Please refund my money or exchange for a new pair of the same shoes.

Thanks,
-

-

Please send us some pictures of the damage.

Skiptomyshoe.com
Hello,

I recently received this order ( #-----) for the Nike Air Max 360, and one of the shoes was heavily damaged and is browning in color (while the other shoe is white). There is a very noticeable 4 inch scuff/tear across the toe box between the sole and the base of the laces. There are also several other dirt spots on the shoe. These shoes are at best 'B grades' and should not have been sold as new as one of the shoes looks like it has been used while the other shoe looks new. I would like to request an exchange or return on these shoes as they do not meet the standards listed on your website of being brand new 'A grade' shoes. If pictures are needed, please let me know and I will take some and send them to you as proof.

Please let me know how I can return these shoes for a refund or an exchange?

Thank you,

thats messed up. I would send them another email and if they still don't get back in the next day or 2 or are talking about that half refund bs...take itto the credit card company

Well they gonna ruin they reputation (if they have one) with this thread so i would advise them to refund you asap.

Originally Posted by JDWiley89

thats messed up. I would send them another email and if they still don't get back in the next day or 2 or are talking about that half refund bs...take it to the credit card company

So I finally got a reply from them asking to return the shoes and that they will refund my shipping...even though they don't explicitly say they they aregoing to refund the original money that i paid. I am assuming they will...

It is funny how after posting this I received a response within a few hours after not hearing back from them for over a day.

Thanks NT

These companies (pickyourshoes, skiptomyshoe, osneaker, marquee sole etc etc) know the power of nt and iss. As soon as they see their reputation may take adive they jump in to remedy the situation. I would have called the credit card company from the get go gave them a tracking number of a package i sent(probably with a 2lb rock in the package not sneakers) and got my cc company to refund me and have a pair of beater running shoes lol. You are a better personthan I, I don't like putting up with that +!$#$%@% for a split second.

damn thats messed up...i think the creit card company can help u get ur money back

huh? sounds like they are doing ok. you can definitely return them for a full refund or keep the damaged pair for half off. that doesn't seem like badcustomer service at all.

Originally Posted by tuna629

huh? sounds like they are doing ok. you can definitely return them for a full refund or keep the damaged pair for half off. that doesn't seem like bad customer service at all.

Cosighn looks like they were giving you an option, they sound ok to me and I have ordered twice from them and no problems.

Back
Top Bottom