AF1 Low and HI on NikeId

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

We both know I can't tell your mood I'm just obviously assuming (which can definitely be wrong) and I feel you are/were getting defensive moreso because if we were face to face this would have been over in a second(typing ftl in this case) It's not worth it to go back and forth esp over two other peoples comments on here. My bad and have a good one

see if stuff like this...
30t6p3b.gif

I know the Heineken forces have been done before but i always wanted a pair. Also i have never been able to get my hands on a size 13 in the sb's.
QUALITY IS ON POINT!

Did you use leather on your toebox or suede? I made the same pair and they put suede on my pair and dont know if I like it. ^

Leather on the toe box..... The leather quality is really nice. Reminds me of the leather used on supreme forces a few years back.

eek.gif
@ most of the pair posted in here

30t6p3b.gif
@ me missing out on this i would have lost my mind

frown.gif
@ nike playing if my feelings  

hmmm just got my nike air force 1 ids in....and i am wondering if anyone else who got clear soles has the "red grided" insole and under the clear sole, and  with "Air force one" on just one of the bottoms.....i dont like it and thought it was supposed to be straight clear.....$%@ nike.

lol at how many of us did the same designs..

and yea the red grid came with the clear sole.

oh...wack.....i thought they weren't finished at first and they forgot to take off something before they glues the sole on....

those do look kinda fly @ dakid

got my 3rd pair today, will be posting pics tonite.

i was wondering if somebody made purple highs.. damn they creased already tho smhh @ nike.

and those pattas are sick as all hell. i had made that same design too. shoulve pulled the trigger. oh well, next time.

Finally waited all this time and got mines today. But now im going to have to return them

This is how bad the midsole is! *$#$#!! paid $200 for this crap

Back
Top Bottom