AF1 Philippines - real or not?

Injustice! >:
mad.gif

yeah im not that psyched to be traveling on that d8,pro the real kicker here is im goin to NY,maybe i shud say goodbye to my parents already...&no the shoes wont come out on the 11,i believe they're commin out on the 1

they're supposed to be qs so i think the release of sep1 means anytime in september.

Stores in Hong Kong got them in August 7 and it was Quick Strike release, I was told limited to 500 pairs only and stores with Tier 1 accounts will get them. I am checking to see if they will be released here in the U.S.A.
Chi-Town
Home of BlackIceBlaze, Easy3000,Flipmode11, FlipJays, SLP Product,THE SHOE FACTORY and Joser84​

[/center]

hey these will be released here in SG sometime 3rd week of August..

if anybody needs a pair, ill try my best to help out
zzuwankeyy
WTB: Air Max 1 HOA US8.5
nikexstussy courtforce lows us9 for sale!pm me :D

^ did they come out here in the states yet? how much do they retail? i need those in my life..

They're dropping in T.O on Saturday, Aug 12 and I already have my pair reserved. Don't know the price yet though...
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Damn, those are hot man! Really want them! Wasn't quick enough, just emailed Espionage here in Sydney, no more stock of my size!!!

Man, would have been awesome to own these.

Quote:
Blends
thanks man.. did they come out already? and how much is retail? nearest blends to me is about an hour away and going there and ending up with nothing would suck...

I dont normally cop AF1s. Costly enough trying to keep up with Jordans! But I couldn't let these slide. Loved them bad boys already just seeing them in photos.

How do AF1s fit? I dont want to buy the wrong size and regret it. I am normally a size 8 in all sneakers but I hear AF1s run big. Should I stick to my size or go a half size down to a 7 1/2?
Looking for Atmos AM95 or any AM 95 size 8
Also Nike Air Tech Challenges size 7 1/2, 8, or 8 1/2
References
SoleSupreme,Kevforce1,Ryanstyle,Skoolingsession, Atar1, rio rancho

I'm normally a size 10-10.5. Have a couple of AF1s, both are size 11s. Since these did not come in half sizes, I have to pick between size 10 and 11. I went with 11. The 10 was a bit too tight and didn't fit comfortably.

^ Hmm...they did come in half sizes...I have a 9.5
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS

They're retailing here in Toronto for C$200 + 14% tax...so roughly C$228 or approximately US$205

Ohhh, they did? Sorry guess the release here in Aus are only full sizes them. At least the ones I saw. The store I purchased from led me to believe that only full sizes were released. Perhaps its also due to the limited releases here.

$175 Shipped.
af1pi1ntzt3.jpg

af1pi2ntvd8.jpg

af1pi3ntec5.jpg

------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

^ damn. indeed, where?

doubleO. im from TO as well. are they flying off the shelves? do they still have a good run of sizes left? iget paid tomorrow. :D
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for the good 'ol Classic Timberland Boot. 8.5-9! Pls hook me up. lol.

CDN dollar is 90 cents. Shopping going to get hectic next year.

Back
Top Bottom