AF1 Philippines - real or not?

I hit up a guy from another forum from Hong Kong when it released on Aug 7th. He managed to get 2 pairs and sold me a pair for $175 shipped. He said it sold out quick and was lucky to get 2 pairs. I just got lucky.
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

^ Flying? I can't say they're flying just because of the price but I was told they were selling very well, they think that they wont last very long...

2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^ Thanks doubleO.
I'll probably swing by tomorrow. Apparently there are only 500 made. So maybe they got 2x the shoe size run, hopefully not just one. I don't know any where else in world except in HK, SG, and even Australia. And that answer sounds reasonable from GDFT.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for the good 'ol Classic Timberland Boot. 8.5-9! Pls hook me up. lol.

CDN dollar is 90 cents. Shopping going to get hectic next year.

Quote:
did they come out here in the states yet? how much do they retail? i need those in my life..

it didnt come out on the west coast side of the states yet, but i think it dropped on the east side. I think they will retail at about $140US, which is about 7,140P. but these are going on ebay for $250-$300 shipped.
For Sale: Blends AM95 size 11.

Quote:
^^ congrats bro... nice pick ups.....

for tsiken and 2 other banned members (as requested =D)

zzuwankeyy
WTB: Air Max 1 HOA US8.5
nikexstussy courtforce lows us9 for sale!pm me :D

banoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! you are the man...... salamat pare...

salamat din kay ck!!!

can't wait to get my hands on those.......

inaantay na ng tshirt at sumbrero ko yan ehehehe...

179071898.jpg

179071886.jpg

179071874.jpg

Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

Hi KingCrux,

If I did anything wrong or offensive then I apologize.

All I did was to do them a favor. CK was in Japan and he had the hookup with LE, so I helped them pickup the shoes.

Tsiken and the others wanted to see the pix of their shoes and the others asked that I keep it anonymous. If there is a need to divulge their sn, then just tell me.

Thank you.

Hope this clears things up, peace :D
happy.gif

zzuwankeyy

Quote:
I just find it pathetic how some people who laughed at the idea of them getting banned a couple of months ago are now desparately doing everything to get back on this board, even asking others to post for them.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Face it dude. To a few banned members, Niketalk is their lives! Well other than taking "cute cute" pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower.

:rofl:
roll.gif

AMERICAN BLVD

AIrkamote: roughly around 150-160USD
zzuwankeyy

Here are mine...

Chi-Town
Home of BlackIceBlaze, Easy3000,Flipmode11, FlipJays, SLP Product,THE SHOE FACTORY and Joser84​

[/center]

Quote:
tsiken, is that a store here in Manila? I gotta get those!

yes sir... lo end lang kasi kaya indi mo alam eh ehehehe...
may store sila sa glorietta tsaka megamol tsaka alabang town center..
Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

anybody in the nyc area lookin for a pair, flight club has em, $200.. not many sizes left though
Olympic VII, sz 9 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. Playoff XII, sz 9 .. White/Red XXI, sz 9 .. Zoom Lebron III black/black-varsity crimson , sz 9.5 .. Futura P-Rod, sz 9.5 .. HOA Air Max 90 Infared, sz 9.5 .. Mission Blazers sz 9.5

All DEADSTOCK CONDITION (NEVER even tried on) .. LOCATION- Edison, New Jersey; EMAIL- [email protected]; AIM- anabolicgardo

do they fit true to size?
Sellin DS:
Original Jordan Trunner (white/red/black) Sizes 9,10
XX 3/4 Sizes 9,10
XX (first colorway) Size 10
Philippine buyer only PM me

I NEED A PAIR. Where are you all getting these. Sorry if i didnt see where earlier in the post but if any of u could hook up a size 12 shipped to Montreal, greatly appreciated. Salamat.

Also if anyone has those Flip New Eras for sale size 8, get at me.

Back
Top Bottom