AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by Diego

Brady getting sacked 5 times on Sunday.
Hit 9.

You heard it here first kids.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hit 9.

Unfortunately our pass rush has sucked all season...unless someone sent Jason Taylor a shipment of roids this week, that isn't happening.
\
I'd like to see lots of Corner and Safety Blitzes cause our D-Line sure as hell ain't getting to Brady

Hit 9.

Unfortunately our pass rush has sucked all season...unless someone sent Jason Taylor a shipment of roids this week, that isn't happening.
\
I'd like to see lots of Corner and Safety Blitzes cause our D-Line sure as hell ain't getting to Brady

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Hit 9.

\

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Hit 9.

\

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

could mike francesa sound any more depressed ?

this dude is doing nothing to pump up the fanbase on this station, according to him the jets are just going to new england just so the pats have someone to practice against . i guarantee if the giants were in it he'd be pumped on a friday, talking up the team getting the fanbase pumped .

i swear i cant stand this waste of sperm
30t6p3b.gif

this dude is doing nothing to pump up the fanbase on this station, according to him the jets are just going to new england just so the pats have someone to practice against . i guarantee if the giants were in it he'd be pumped on a friday, talking up the team getting the fanbase pumped .

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

30t6p3b.gif
I hate him more than ne thing but I keep listening to him
laugh.gif
....his personal hatred for the Jets organization is ridiculous.....guy cracks me up tho
moz-screenshot.png

Originally Posted by onewearz

30t6p3b.gif
I hate him more than ne thing but I keep listening to him
laugh.gif
....his personal hatred for the Jets organization is ridiculous.....guy cracks me up tho
moz-screenshot.png

Brady is good at picking up any blitz coming his way, and even though this is not one of the "great" Pats teams we are accustomed to seeing so they are beatable. If the Jets have one thing going for them, is that both defenses are nothing special so there will be points scored.

But I don't expect Sanchez to match what Brady does.
This should make brriiiaaannnn chuckle (off topic)....caller sounds like that NT'er that said he was an ace.

Brady is good at picking up any blitz coming his way, and even though this is not one of the "great" Pats teams we are accustomed to seeing so they are beatable. If the Jets have one thing going for them, is that both defenses are nothing special so there will be points scored.

This should make brriiiaaannnn chuckle (off topic)....caller sounds like that NT'er that said he was an ace.

laugh.gif

francesa against rex would be just what i need before i crawl in a coffin
laugh.gif

i love how francesa always talks about his knee replacement like he was some elite athlete , dude probably popped it riding a bike to mcdonalds in the snow ......

laugh.gif

francesa against rex would be just what i need before i crawl in a coffin
laugh.gif

i love how francesa always talks about his knee replacement like he was some elite athlete , dude probably popped it riding a bike to mcdonalds in the snow ......

My Man Welker
pimp.gif

I have no idea why Suggs has so much hate built up for Tom Brady. Really came out of nowhere leading up to their regular season game.

But I was listening to WFAN this morning and caught this Gem of a song By Al Dukes

My Man Welker
pimp.gif

I have no idea why Suggs has so much hate built up for Tom Brady. Really came out of nowhere leading up to their regular season game.

But I was listening to WFAN this morning and caught this Gem of a song By Al Dukes

Originally Posted by MzD650

This game should be closer than most think. Patriots by 23.

laugh.gif

I could honestly see this being a 7 point game.
Haven't been talking it up with anybody I know.
I learned my lesson after that Super Bowl...
30t6p3b.gif

I sure as hell don't want this coming down to a last second field goal by Shayne Graham
sick.gif

This entire season, I've been nothing but pessimistic about this team.  It's all "doom and gloom" in my house on Sundays. 
laugh.gif

I think the Jets will pick on Arrington and keep it away from McCourty, much like the Pats will pick on Cromartie and stay away from Revis.

-J-

Originally Posted by MzD650

This game should be closer than most think. Patriots by 23.

laugh.gif

I could honestly see this being a 7 point game.
Haven't been talking it up with anybody I know.
I learned my lesson after that Super Bowl...
30t6p3b.gif

I sure as hell don't want this coming down to a last second field goal by Shayne Graham
sick.gif

This entire season, I've been nothing but pessimistic about this team.  It's all "doom and gloom" in my house on Sundays. 
laugh.gif

I think the Jets will pick on Arrington and keep it away from McCourty, much like the Pats will pick on Cromartie and stay away from Revis.

-J-

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Oh my god. I've never seen this. Suffice to say, my stomach is currently hurting from laughing so hard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Oh my god. I've never seen this. Suffice to say, my stomach is currently hurting from laughing so hard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom