AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Brady is good at picking up any blitz coming his way, and even though this is not one of the "great" Pats teams we are accustomed to seeing so they are beatable. If the Jets have one thing going for them, is that both defenses are nothing special so there will be points scored.

But I don't expect Sanchez to match what Brady does.
This should make brriiiaaannnn chuckle (off topic)....caller sounds like that NT'er that said he was an ace.

Oh my god. I've never seen this. Suffice to say, my stomach is currently hurting from laughing so hard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Went and checked the comments and this had me rolling

"Im a Yankee fan but I have to admit Joba Chamberlain %%%%*! sucks. I'd trade him to another team for a few of their used Gatorade cups off their dugout floor."

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/font]

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Brady is good at picking up any blitz coming his way, and even though this is not one of the "great" Pats teams we are accustomed to seeing so they are beatable. If the Jets have one thing going for them, is that both defenses are nothing special so there will be points scored.

This should make brriiiaaannnn chuckle (off topic)....caller sounds like that NT'er that said he was an ace.

Oh my god. I've never seen this. Suffice to say, my stomach is currently hurting from laughing so hard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Went and checked the comments and this had me rolling

"Im a Yankee fan but I have to admit Joba Chamberlain %%%%*! sucks. I'd trade him to another team for a few of their used Gatorade cups off their dugout floor."

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/font]

roll.gif

Where do you think that line in my sig comes from?
pimp.gif

"YUUGHES IS A STARTUH!"

I still remember listening to this live and thinking "...WTH JUST HAPPENED?!?!"

roll.gif

Where do you think that line in my sig comes from?
pimp.gif

"YUUGHES IS A STARTUH!"

I still remember listening to this live and thinking "...WTH JUST HAPPENED?!?!"

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Where are the Jets fans watching the game at? Mini-Summit possibly as a sports bar?

I would if I still lived in NY but I'll be at the local sports bar with 4 friends....me, another Jets fan, a Giants fan, Pats fan, and Fins fan.

Me and the Pats fan got Jersey bets for the game.

If Jets win-- he Wears my Revis Jersey
pimp.gif

Pats win--- I  wear his Welker Jersey
eyes.gif

Where are the Jets fans watching the game at? Mini-Summit possibly as a sports bar?

I would if I still lived in NY but I'll be at the local sports bar with 4 friends....me, another Jets fan, a Giants fan, Pats fan, and Fins fan.

Me and the Pats fan got Jersey bets for the game.

If Jets win-- he Wears my Revis Jersey
pimp.gif

Pats win--- I  wear his Welker Jersey
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
at that rap.

I really don't understand the Jets fans that say the pats will get destroyed. Makes no sense at all.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
at that rap.

I really don't understand the Jets fans that say the pats will get destroyed. Makes no sense at all.

Ya-Mad.jpg

I'm not a Jets fan(Giants fan lol), but the Jets WILL win next week. Book it. If they don't, I'll put anything ya want in as my avy and have it for a week.

Ya-Mad.jpg

I'm not a Jets fan(Giants fan lol), but the Jets WILL win next week. Book it. If they don't, I'll put anything ya want in as my avy and have it for a week.

....the Brooklyn Bridge, so they can jump off when the game is over.

....the Brooklyn Bridge, so they can jump off when the game is over.

Back
Top Bottom