AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

laugh.gif

i honestly couldn't care less, this game needs to be played already , we running out of +@#+ to bicker about
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i honestly couldn't care less, this game needs to be played already , we running out of +@#+ to bicker about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

I know that Wes was joking about Rex and some foot fetish. Can someone go into more detail with Rex's deal with feet though? I'm not completely aware of what it is.

At the end of the day its all $!%%$%$! and I actually give Rex props for keeping his love life fresh after being married for 20 years or however long its been... Him and his wife just think feet are beautiful I guess and made a "role play" type vid that leaked somehow... Nothing even bad going on in the vid but people acting like Rex all the sudden cant lead a team because of it.

Regardless, Bart shouldn't be getting his panties in a bunch because its not that big of a deal.  Rex got "exposed" but hes a big boy and Im sure he can handle it himself.

BB ruined 2 damn marriages with his affair a years back and no one ever said jack about that... Bart needs to relax.  At the same time as its not a big deal about Rex's videos, its out there so its fair game.  Some people just gotta get over it.

Originally Posted by Jay02

I know that Wes was joking about Rex and some foot fetish. Can someone go into more detail with Rex's deal with feet though? I'm not completely aware of what it is.

At the end of the day its all $!%%$%$! and I actually give Rex props for keeping his love life fresh after being married for 20 years or however long its been... Him and his wife just think feet are beautiful I guess and made a "role play" type vid that leaked somehow... Nothing even bad going on in the vid but people acting like Rex all the sudden cant lead a team because of it.

Regardless, Bart shouldn't be getting his panties in a bunch because its not that big of a deal.  Rex got "exposed" but hes a big boy and Im sure he can handle it himself.

BB ruined 2 damn marriages with his affair a years back and no one ever said jack about that... Bart needs to relax.  At the same time as its not a big deal about Rex's videos, its out there so its fair game.  Some people just gotta get over it.

Wasn't there worse then the feet thing though? 
nerd.gif

sick.gif

Allen, was that ever confirmed or was it a photoshop? 

Wasn't there worse then the feet thing though? 
nerd.gif

sick.gif

Allen, was that ever confirmed or was it a photoshop? 

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ Welker & the Jets getting upset.. Soft _ talk !%+# all season and someone One ups em and they get mad 

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ Welker & the Jets getting upset.. Soft _ talk !%+# all season and someone One ups em and they get mad 

Originally Posted by onewearz

i aint gon be able to sleep tonight. ima have to rub one out .......

laugh.gif
Wake the wife up, or are you saving that for tomorrow, no matter the mood?
laugh.gif

I'm going to try and occupy myself as much as possible. Morning errands to run, Seahawks/Bears, etc.

Originally Posted by onewearz

i aint gon be able to sleep tonight. ima have to rub one out .......

laugh.gif
Wake the wife up, or are you saving that for tomorrow, no matter the mood?
laugh.gif

I'm going to try and occupy myself as much as possible. Morning errands to run, Seahawks/Bears, etc.

laugh.gif

i'm refreshed , it's my birthday
pimp.gif
, ready for victory
pimp.gif

it's in gods hands now

21572_1187770049665_1090734491_30437803_6934282_n.jpg

btw deadset, i'm leaning toward this one for u if i win
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i'm refreshed , it's my birthday
pimp.gif
, ready for victory
pimp.gif

it's in gods hands now

21572_1187770049665_1090734491_30437803_6934282_n.jpg

btw deadset, i'm leaning toward this one for u if i win
laugh.gif

Scott told Roderick Boone of Newsday: "Be very careful what you say about our coach. His [Welker's] days in a uniform will be numbered. Put it like that."
Scott always threatened Ward like that as well, and Scott nor the Ravens ever did anything.  I guess I'm cheering for the Jets to get the AFCC in Heinz....

Back
Top Bottom