AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Touche Jets

the back flip by Holmes
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
We got two players doing backflips now?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

damn...what a shame. should have won that game easy. probably the worst game of the year except for the cleveland game. so many miscues...+%%*$+$ ridiculous. to lose by only 7 kills me considering how bad we played.

congrats to rex, the jets, and the god damn jet fans...y'all showed up today. props. what won it for you guys was the coverage today. your db's were ON today. amazing job.

gramps...PM me a link to some stupid avy and lets get this upcoming week from hell going
sick.gif

go steelers
sick.gif
He's probably with his wife right now...don't disturb him just yet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Belichick, you have 9 picks in the 2011 Draft, i don't care how many of them it takes, you package them together to get Nick Fairley, and come back to get at the jets next year.

#This****sembarassing.
Shutup
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Belichick, you have 9 picks in the 2011 Draft, i don't care how many of them it takes, you package them together to get Nick Fairley, and come back to get at the jets next year.

#This****sembarassing.
Shutup
roll.gif

Damn Tom you let me down. Never in my life did I think id ever root for the Pats but I hate the Jets THAT much. Looks like Mrs. Ryan wasnt the only one that got a foot stuck in that %++ this week FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Tom!

Back
Top Bottom