AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Belichick, you have 9 picks in the 2011 Draft, i don't care how many of them it takes, you package them together to get Nick Fairley, and come back to get at the jets next year.

#This****sembarassing.
Shutup
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Frauds of the week = Patriots

1a) Patriots
1b) Bart Scott, I'm afraid to say that Welker will still be playing, his career isn't over. 

and i don't even know why i get my hopes up about Them trying to get a guy like Fairley, or Da'Quan Bowers. 

Belichick will just draft another guy by trading down into the 2nd round, be cheap, and get a decent guy who'll contribute like Jermaine Cunningham this year, with an outstanding 1 sack. 

He'll amass around 2 WR's in the late rounds, an extra Olineman, MAYBE a LB or DT if he's feeling crazy. 

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Frauds of the week = Patriots

1a) Patriots
1b) Bart Scott, I'm afraid to say that Welker will still be playing, his career isn't over. 

and i don't even know why i get my hopes up about Them trying to get a guy like Fairley, or Da'Quan Bowers. 

Belichick will just draft another guy by trading down into the 2nd round, be cheap, and get a decent guy who'll contribute like Jermaine Cunningham this year, with an outstanding 1 sack. 

He'll amass around 2 WR's in the late rounds, an extra Olineman, MAYBE a LB or DT if he's feeling crazy. 

Damn Tom you let me down. Never in my life did I think id ever root for the Pats but I hate the Jets THAT much. Looks like Mrs. Ryan wasnt the only one that got a foot stuck in that %++ this week FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Tom!

Hope this (again) shows y'all smart dumb $@%*#* that no team is unbeatable. Should have learned that in '07.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

go steelers
sick.gif
UGH
sick.gif
IDK man...I can't have either one winning the SB. I don't hate the Jets + Rex and his antics so I guess I'd be fine them reaching the SB (
sick.gif
)...also since lots of Jets fans = Yankees/Knicks fans too but I need whoever represents the NFC to win.

%*!*

Hope this (again) shows y'all smart dumb $@%*#* that no team is unbeatable. Should have learned that in '07.
frown.gif

go steelers
sick.gif
UGH
sick.gif
IDK man...I can't have either one winning the SB. I don't hate the Jets + Rex and his antics so I guess I'd be fine them reaching the SB (
sick.gif
)...also since lots of Jets fans = Yankees/Knicks fans too but I need whoever represents the NFC to win.

%*!*

Belichick, you have 9 picks in the 2011 Draft, i don't care how many of them it takes, you package them together to get Nick Fairley, and come back to get at the jets next year.

#This****sembarassing.

Shutup
don't you have toes to suck?

#This****sembarassing.

Shutup
don't you have toes to suck?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

frown.gif

go steelers
sick.gif
UGH
sick.gif
sick.gif

%*!*
laugh.gif
def not steelers for the SB. NFC for sure.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Assuming Jim Nantz will be calling the game, I know Craig Carton is gonna take shots at him all week
roll.gif
I'm off tomorrow. for MLK but I"m waking up early just to watch their show.

can't wait to hear Francesca excuse this win away too.
[puts on Francesa mode]
8f315d6dc654856cbe494b5e26c4bdb358285fe.gif

FRUM DA STUDIOS OF WFAN IN NEW YAWWK, AND SIMULCAST ACRAWS DA COUNTRY ON THE YES NETWORK...THIS IS MIKE DUCK, FRANCESSER ON THE FAN.

EHHHH...good win by the Jits...can't say I wanted dem ta win, but good showing.

We'll take your Jets calls for the first hour and then we'll talk Giants for the next 4...

---

Supposedly Carton and Nantz have settled their beef
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Assuming Jim Nantz will be calling the game, I know Craig Carton is gonna take shots at him all week
roll.gif
I'm off tomorrow. for MLK but I"m waking up early just to watch their show.

can't wait to hear Francesca excuse this win away too.
[puts on Francesa mode]
8f315d6dc654856cbe494b5e26c4bdb358285fe.gif

FRUM DA STUDIOS OF WFAN IN NEW YAWWK, AND SIMULCAST ACRAWS DA COUNTRY ON THE YES NETWORK...THIS IS MIKE DUCK, FRANCESSER ON THE FAN.

EHHHH...good win by the Jits...can't say I wanted dem ta win, but good showing.

We'll take your Jets calls for the first hour and then we'll talk Giants for the next 4...

---

Supposedly Carton and Nantz have settled their beef
laugh.gif

frown.gif

go steelers
sick.gif
UGH
sick.gif
sick.gif

%*!*
laugh.gif

frown.gif

go steelers
sick.gif
UGH
sick.gif
sick.gif

%*!*
laugh.gif
Green Bay.

Even though you guys are both great teams,%#$! the Steelers and Jets

frown.gif

go steelers
sick.gif
UGH
sick.gif
sick.gif

%*!*
laugh.gif
Green Bay.

Even though you guys are both great teams,%#$! the Steelers and Jets

Back
Top Bottom