AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/226328826.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1295229381&Signature=***%2BEp5NATcLvFvEsxpT88BNaaI%3D

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/226328826.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1295229381&Signature=***%2BEp5NATcLvFvEsxpT88BNaaI%3D

Especially being a Dolphins fan in Miami, I hate both of these teams with a passion.  There's so many bandwagon Patriots fan around here just because of a reputation they earned over 5 years ago.  The Jets thankfully I don't need to make up reasons to hate.  I would hate them even if I was unbiased.  Also, Steelers are my second favorite team so this has set up quite nicely.  I like watching the Bears and Packers too so with the Patsies out of the way it should be good games when the Jets get beat next week.  Big Ben is lurking.

Especially being a Dolphins fan in Miami, I hate both of these teams with a passion.  There's so many bandwagon Patriots fan around here just because of a reputation they earned over 5 years ago.  The Jets thankfully I don't need to make up reasons to hate.  I would hate them even if I was unbiased.  Also, Steelers are my second favorite team so this has set up quite nicely.  I like watching the Bears and Packers too so with the Patsies out of the way it should be good games when the Jets get beat next week.  Big Ben is lurking.

CP1708 wrote:
Originally Posted by gambit215

Phillip Rivers is NO WHERE near top 5 QB's,

Vick
Manning
Brady
Brees
Sanchez

Hon. Mention (Josh Freeman, A. Rodgers)

As of 11/16 anyway...................

Some of yall need to get off that Rivers Bandwagon, Eli and Ben got a chip over him (Same Class), always chokes in the playoffs (1 AFC title appearance), and yea you can go undefeated in December every year but its gonna catch up to you sooner. He just doesnt have that winning spirit a QB is supposed to have........

BTW its easy to rack up 300 YDS a week running a west coast offense.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

GAMBIT KILL YOURSELF.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Did this dude really say Sanchez is one of the best QBs in the league?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

It's bad enough he said Rivers isnt top 5.

But then he said Rivers is NOWHERE NEAR top 5.

And if that wasnt bad enough, he listed Sanchez and Freeman as being better right now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Did someone really just rank Sanchez in top 5??!?!?!?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

well im sold.

Chargers should definitely try to upgrade in QBs by sending Rivers and Gates to the Jets for Sanchez.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Sanchez though? Tell me you posted all that for fun.

Gambit,

ee4260845911eaf6e0208faa127e088333ac4d00.gif

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/Sasuke1205/DSC01823-1.jpg

rex-grossman-screwed.jpg

haha%20-%20zoom.jpg

pimp.gif

CP1708 wrote:
Originally Posted by gambit215

Phillip Rivers is NO WHERE near top 5 QB's,

Vick
Manning
Brady
Brees
Sanchez

Hon. Mention (Josh Freeman, A. Rodgers)

As of 11/16 anyway...................

Some of yall need to get off that Rivers Bandwagon, Eli and Ben got a chip over him (Same Class), always chokes in the playoffs (1 AFC title appearance), and yea you can go undefeated in December every year but its gonna catch up to you sooner. He just doesnt have that winning spirit a QB is supposed to have........

BTW its easy to rack up 300 YDS a week running a west coast offense.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

GAMBIT KILL YOURSELF.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Did this dude really say Sanchez is one of the best QBs in the league?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

It's bad enough he said Rivers isnt top 5.

But then he said Rivers is NOWHERE NEAR top 5.

And if that wasnt bad enough, he listed Sanchez and Freeman as being better right now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Did someone really just rank Sanchez in top 5??!?!?!?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

well im sold.

Chargers should definitely try to upgrade in QBs by sending Rivers and Gates to the Jets for Sanchez.

Sanchez though? Tell me you posted all that for fun.

Gambit,

ee4260845911eaf6e0208faa127e088333ac4d00.gif

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/Sasuke1205/DSC01823-1.jpg

rex-grossman-screwed.jpg

haha%20-%20zoom.jpg

pimp.gif

Bro, I'm a Jets fan, and Sanchez had a great game tonight, but you are just as wrong as you were when you first posted that. 
laugh.gif

Bro, I'm a Jets fan, and Sanchez had a great game tonight, but you are just as wrong as you were when you first posted that. 
laugh.gif

I know you're happy that the Jets won, as am I but...C'mon Son.

Somebody post the Bart Scott interview.. I missed it.

Post game analysis on espn is full of saltiness btw.

I know you're happy that the Jets won, as am I but...C'mon Son.

Somebody post the Bart Scott interview.. I missed it.

Post game analysis on espn is full of saltiness btw.

Back
Top Bottom