AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

brady INT
crumpler dropped TD
branch dropped first down
chung fumbled snap
offensive line
defense only gets blame for letting the jets come right back and score after we finally got a TD...total momentum killer. other than that, they did fine considering the offense's issues

theres blame to go all around...

if they punt with around 1:30 second quarter, they don't score so its 7-3 half time. 
crumpler catches that pass its 7-7, 

the 4th down where they throw to Branch, if they had Gowstowski, i think they'd kick it, 

those three plays would make it a tied game. 

Just hurts thinking about this anymore. 

*proceeds to fap the night away* 

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by onewearz

VICTORY CIGAR !!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday!
pimp.gif
best birthday ever son !!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday, brah. 

Bartt is Snappin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajhashhasdhahf
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"for all yall non believers .... TOM JACKSON!!!"

thanks for having out back Keyshawn !

sladkfjkasjdkfjasdf

all we hear about is their Defense... they cant stop a Nose Bleed, 23rd ranked Defense... lkjasdhfashdfkjadsfsa

pimp.gif

Bartt is Snappin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajhashhasdhahf
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"for all yall non believers .... TOM JACKSON!!!"

thanks for having out back Keyshawn !

sladkfjkasjdkfjasdf

all we hear about is their Defense... they cant stop a Nose Bleed, 23rd ranked Defense... lkjasdhfashdfkjadsfsa

pimp.gif

What hurts even more is that i gotta root for Roethlisberger.

But only team that wouldn't bother me to win is the Packers, Love to see Clay Matthews, Aaron Rodgers get rings especially Rodgers after the whole situation with Favre early in his career.

What hurts even more is that i gotta root for Roethlisberger.

But only team that wouldn't bother me to win is the Packers, Love to see Clay Matthews, Aaron Rodgers get rings especially Rodgers after the whole situation with Favre early in his career.

Not a Jets fan, but I'm SO glad Tom Brady lost. I hate dudes guts. Wouldn't mind seeing the Jets take it all home either. Good win.

Not a Jets fan, but I'm SO glad Tom Brady lost. I hate dudes guts. Wouldn't mind seeing the Jets take it all home either. Good win.

Back
Top Bottom