Afraid of heights? Vol. I AM NOW!

link to the video op posted
nerd.gif

the video on the last page...i was just waiting for a gust of wind to carry that guy away...hands got all sweaty just watching!

link to the video op posted
nerd.gif

the video on the last page...i was just waiting for a gust of wind to carry that guy away...hands got all sweaty just watching!

Wow, that's just insane!!! I would want to base jump off that thing before having to climb back down it. I would think it would be just as scary going down as going up.

Thank God there are people who do this and do it well. I wonder how many people fall to their death doing this job each year?

Wow, that's just insane!!! I would want to base jump off that thing before having to climb back down it. I would think it would be just as scary going down as going up.

Thank God there are people who do this and do it well. I wonder how many people fall to their death doing this job each year?

Back
Top Bottom