African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

Black people we really need to rise up as a people man. This **** in society towards us is disgusting

A86EC842-CF54-409A-9929-D970B77B7FFA.png

Honestly. Oprah, Gayle king and all their friends who patronize within the white power structure have sold out along time ago.

Nothing should be ask of them besides, GET THE HELL OUT THE WAY.

I don’t know, but I’d want a clean start away from the status quo, preachers and the like.

I was having a conversation with a brother here in the park and he was talking about how all of this is bothering him. I simply ask him my favorite question.

“Bro, what’s more important to you? Being black or being a Christian?”

And of course he said “being a Christian”

My religious black friends who are either Muslim or Christian, you don’t have to write anything here but seriously ask yourself if being black is secondary to you than a religion that originally belongs to other people and giving your life to it is more important than the color of your skin. How do you expect other people to respect you as black when you don’t love it as much as being something else?

Please don’t write no garbage to me below about your feelings, seriously ask yourself that question. If magical man in the sky is more important to you, how do you thinkthay affects how you look at yourself as a black person?

I was having a conversation with a brother here in the park and he was talking about how all of this is bothering him. I simply ask him my favorite question.

“Bro, what’s more important to you? Being black or being a Christian?”

And of course he said “being a Christian”

My religious black friends who are either Muslim or Christian, you don’t have to write anything here but seriously ask yourself if being black is secondary to you than a religion that originally belongs to other people and giving your life to it is more important than the color of your skin. How do you expect other people to respect you as black when you don’t love it as much as being something else?

Please don’t write no garbage to me below about your feelings, seriously ask yourself that question. If magical man in the sky is more important to you, how do you thinkthay affects how you look at yourself as a black person?
Did what was your follow up to his response?

Back
Top Bottom