Afro-Americans in Tucson

Where do you go to get your hair cut?  I'm going to U of A this week, and somehow methinks GreatClips isn't going to cut if for my follicles.  Any help?

Where do you go to get your hair cut?  I'm going to U of A this week, and somehow methinks GreatClips isn't going to cut if for my follicles.  Any help?

i got out here 2 weeks ago. i think the same thing everyday i walk by there on my way to class (law school we start early smh). if i find a place ill post here. if you find any place please post here. im looking bummy!!!!

i got out here 2 weeks ago. i think the same thing everyday i walk by there on my way to class (law school we start early smh). if i find a place ill post here. if you find any place please post here. im looking bummy!!!!

I just graduated from UA in May.

Al's barbershop is on Grant and Park, it's pretty much the only black barbershop in the city.

I would suggest getting there early if you don't want to wait for a long $#% time.

There's a shop with mexican dudes named Gs on 6th near Campbell across from the football practice facility. They can cut hair pretty well actually, and there usually isn't a wait.

I just graduated from UA in May.

Al's barbershop is on Grant and Park, it's pretty much the only black barbershop in the city.

I would suggest getting there early if you don't want to wait for a long $#% time.

There's a shop with mexican dudes named Gs on 6th near Campbell across from the football practice facility. They can cut hair pretty well actually, and there usually isn't a wait.

Back
Top Bottom