AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

I was checking out a auburn qs on eBay and i saw wrinkled leather on them doesn't that = good quality? The gr version feels stiff.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any spots in Atlanta that got the SC High QS? And do they come in half-sizes above 11? Maybe they already sold out, but I'm only seeing 8-11, 12 and 13 on the sites that have them.

Better Quality? :D

Now what to do with the crap I waited 11 years for, spend retail on, and looked beat after 3 wears? The dedicated fan base gets screwed again :smh:

I've seen the ebay photos and indeed they look quite nice........ Who makes these decisions.

Look behind the swoosh
http://renarts.com/shop/media/catal...33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/6/1/617853-100-1.jpg

I may need a second opinion but this is too darn tempting

I will post pictures tonight, I wish i still had the other pair as comparison purposes. Look for pictures later

MLB All-stars via Sneaker News:

If you ask me, this is an opportunity lost to make some really cool AL and NL versions of the shoe.

Lazy effort by Nike. What does that color scheme have to do with ASW at Citi?

Are they gonna drop on NDC?

Are you talking about the QS or the All-Star? I contacted NDC about the QS and they act like they've never heard of these. I'm hoping they will pop up in more places, but all my local spots are clueless about them.

I wasn't paying attn when Nike Sports Wear tweeted the Vintage pack was dropping on July 6. But nikestore tweeted that they're not carrying the SC QS. I called and they said they have no release date. They're on Nike Europe right now. Were they ever on NDC in the US?

Last edited:
Pictures as promised with a garbage iphone 4s
[/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
gonna order the vintage QS and do a nice compairson, with the 1998, 2009 and 2013 version. gimmie a week or two!
can't wait cuzz from the pics i can't tell any difference in quality,people say the leather is stiff on the gr mine have creased well.

Back
Top Bottom