AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Originally Posted by IamDeadRock
What sites will have these? Only NDC?
Shoe palace and city gear will have these as well.. not sure about the regulars like champs, ftl, fnl and eastbay

[QUOTE name="IamDeadRock"]
Originally Posted by IamDeadRock
What sites will have these? Only NDC?
Shoe palace and city gear will have these as well.. not sure about the regulars like champs, ftl, fnl and eastbay
[/quote]

They said they wouldn't so its looking slim online

Last edited:
@nikestore has been tweeting that the smallest sz they'll have will be a sz 10, so small footers might have to look else where.......

"Yes. The Air Trainer SC will be offered in sizes 10-13, 15." - That's a weird sz run....

@nikestore has been tweeting that the smallest sz they'll have will be a sz 10, so small footers might have to look else where.......

"Yes. The Air Trainer SC will be offered in sizes 10-13, 15." - That's a weird sz run....
pics from the tweet please
wink.gif

check SP and CityGear...Im sure they'll have a FSR
thanx, i have checked citygear but i dont see them or are they release them tomorrow ??

and they prob dont ship to the netherlands i think

and can you please tell me what SP stands for ??
embarassed.gif

btw why cant i rep your comment ??

you have a special status on NT ??

Last edited:
None are on the shoe palace release calender.. and they haven't dropped on the site yet they may not have gotten these or may be holding them to release another day....

None are on the shoe palace release calender.. and they haven't dropped on the site yet they may not have gotten these or may be holding them to release another day....
yeah i seen that.. they also took down their twitter and fb post about them 

Saw some people getting the Auburns for $20-$40 at outlets..if anyone knows of an outlet that has them for that cheap please direct me.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom