AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

and on the other hand im quite extreme compared to other collectors, i have doubles and triples from at least 10 cws if it isnt more
happy.gif

that sh*t happens when you have too much free time and money like me
embarassed.gif
i am gonna soon hit the 100 pairs and some sneakers

i havent saw them for years ,i even forgot some of the sneakers that i have
laugh.gif
and i still keep buying them
mean.gif
That's great you've got the cash to buy however many sneakers you want.  Not everyone is so fortunate.

Myself, I'm still young (sort of).  Maybe one day I will have enough cash to throw at whatever kicks I want and double and triple up till my heart's content.  But for now, even though I can afford more sneakers, my parents and grandparents (lived through Great Depression) taught me to save my money.  So I am trying to save a decent portion of it because you never know what could happen.  Much like the economic downturn we had recently and it left a lot of people in the lurch who were living beyond their means.

Last edited:
F*ck that bro !!! you only live once and its always good to have a back up pair
cuz after a couple years this cw will be super hard to find
and you will get raped by the resell price that they then gonna ask for this shoe
i have already 2 pairs and even i am considering to buy a 3rd pair lol :lol:

bro resale on this shoe will be maybe like 30-50 over retail. trainers dont command huge resale prices. unless SUPER limited tier zero or something. ppl may list on ebay for 250+ but they SURELY dont get it and the shoes sit on there for years!

Last edited:
bro resale on this shoe will be maybe like 30-50 over retail. trainers dont command huge resale prices. unless SUPER limited tier zero or something. ppl may list on ebay for 250+ but they SURELY dont get it and the shoes sit on there for years!
I think he was referring to the MLB All-Star QS version and the fact it will most likely be hard to find after a couple years.  Trainers don't command huge resale though you are definitely right about that.  But because this is Bo Jackson's trainer, and a special QS colorway, this could definitely fetch larger numbers years down the road.

Last edited:
Maxdisciple thanks a lot for taking time to post those links fam. Hadnt been in this thread to see them but got a seller on ebay to 150 shipped. Gonna rock the hell out of em. peace.

Not sure if this has already been answered, but was there a difference in quality between the Auburn Trainers that released in the beginning of this year and the "OG" Auburn Trainers that came out in the beginning of the summer?

Yeah, it's a difference in quality, but don't expect 99 quality leather either.

funny because I was able to go through the whole thing all the way to the cart...so YES it does work but maybe your size isn't available

They don't have anything over a 9. It's been that way for weeks.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has already been answered, but was there a difference in quality between the Auburn Trainers that released in the beginning of this year and the "OG" Auburn Trainers that came out in the beginning of the summer?
The ones that released in Feb are trash materials.

Anyone know any online sites in US still have the og auburn, the most recent release size 11.5 , I've searched and no luck

Thanks for the undftd link. Hopefully my 11.5 goes through. I was holding out hope I would find my size in the QS version and not the regular drop. Guessing we probably won't see these for awhile now that Nike has the Agassi line to work on for next year and 2015.

It
How much better is the quality on the qs than the general release, I can get general release for $69 , but I would spend the money for quick strike if there that much better

Quality is a lot better you have to check them out. The leather is real nice. I recommend the QS

I finally caved and bought the qs, I'm 40 so I remember the OGs so I NEEDED. This in my life , thanks for the input guys helping me make my decision

Back
Top Bottom