AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Does ANYBODY knows ANYWHERE that still has these for retail? The MLB allstars? I really want them but I don't think this is a shoe that you should pay resell price for. What would you guys think a decent resell price is for these? Has anyone seen them in physical champs stores or elsewhere?

I don't know of where you can find these atm, but definitely just check this thread a lot if you really want a pair.  I'm sure they will pop up somewhere before the end of the week for retail or close to it.  They are going on ebay right now for around 170-190.

Last edited:
Thanks El Bro for the comparison photos.

The 98s still look so darn impressive side by side with the qs 2013.

The webtec has so much detail. The vivid black lines. The REAL "webbing" . Up close, it's not so much a solid orange color like the recent ones seem to show. The glossiness on the webtec. Then you have the grey mudguard with a visible texture. And the color. Also, the upper ankle collar shouldn't have 100% perforated leather holes. Close but for me, a bit incomplete still.

I guess getting the leather right is their first step. But $120 is still $120. I am so far removed from any sort of desire to own these after years of miscues and waiting, that it's really quite easy to pass on them. My 09s haven't been worn since 2012. So maybe I get to wearing those, and buy these 2013s in 2014.

p.s. My 1999 pimento retros had the midsole crumble on me a few months back. Be careful whatever you do do with the 98 auburns

I got rid of the 09's almost immediately after I bought them. I was so disappointed, as with every release after that. I didnt even bother with the auburn re release earlier this year, because I already knew. The Auburn Trainer SC is one of my favorite all time shoes and still being able to wear my 98's, its hard to find a viable comparison. When guys started talking about another re release of the Auburns but in vintage form and better quality, I had to jump on them. And Im very glad I did. After my 98's crumble, I will finally be able to wear another Trainer SC comfortably. I know the Webtec is not the same, and the Mudguard is not that soft plush suede anymore, but these Vintage QS's felt really good (not like bricks) and True to Size fit like a glove.

Does ANYBODY knows ANYWHERE that still has these for retail? The MLB allstars? I really want them but I don't think this is a shoe that you should pay resell price for. What would you guys think a decent resell price is for these? Has anyone seen them in physical champs stores or elsewhere?
http://alumniofny.com/new-arrivals/...-call-718-953-4696-to-order.html#.Ufna9G0vk1I

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search?st=&tl=0&k=585125-001

http://s.taobao.com/search?q=585125...iwaigou&pid=mm_14507416_2297358_8935934&unid=

and personally i wouldnt pay more than 150 dollar for them regardless if buy them from a retailer or reseller
wink.gif

YES !!!! just got shipping confirmation for my 2nd pair, FINALLY
smokin.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

was already affraid that they would cancel my 2nd order that i made with a different account lol

S I C K !!!!
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

just got my 1st pair today, and i have to say they look way better in person

even the black mudguard sparkles if you shine light on them, and also the swoosh is also made of some kind of reflective material 
smokin.gif
I agree with how they look in person

Detail of these are definitely a couple notches higher than I expected off the pics

Last edited:
all-star mlb's in some sizes between 8-13 (not all sizes and half sizes) available on os life. placed an order for a pair in 8.5 (hopefully they fit tts and won't be too narrow). with shipping, came out to $155. not cheap, but cheaper than most resellers on ebay, and they're totally legit (ordered a few times from them before).

"now you know...and knowing is..."

Yea they have been up since 2pm yesterday.  His prices are always extremely competitive and usually cheaper than most resellers.  Also runs a lot of random sales.  I was able to score a pair on that Tuesday Champs release though.

Finally got my order in from fnl, in a plastic bag smh. Damaged my box, but atleast my pair doesn't have any damage which I'm grateful for

Last edited:
Yea mine came in a plastic bag as well.  I was pissed but the sneakers seem ok and the box was actually in ok shape for being in a crappy bag.  Champs pisses me off tho.

My box pretty much looks like his.  Maybe not as bad on the bottom.  I wouldn't say his box is "totaled" though.

Back
Top Bottom