shipping to the US is 25 euro for 1 pair or 30 euro total for 2 pairs

http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=43788

http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=43811

ive just ordered another 2 pairs
happy.gif
so now i have 4 pairs
laugh.gif

but i did 2 seperate orders combined with a pair of AM1 and AM90

so that i could benefit from the free shipping above the 100 euro for the EU customers

cuz for the MLB joints there is a restriction of 1 pair per order
mean.gif

even though the shoe wont sell at all and is collecting dust on their website

Any know of a place with the AT1 Infrared (QS) discounted?
Also, anyone aware of a place in DC/NoVA that has pairs? Thanks

its alot easier than you think

but since you waited so long its gonna be harder to find your size

i was in the same position on wednesday. my mans told me to call the niketowns cause they still had sizes left

niketown las vegas and portland had my size 10

give em a call and give then the size code. the whole selling out release day was a marketing ploy imo

they was around all week. twitter is a real good place also. 

Called all the NT's and no luck. Size 10 is what I need too. Thanks though man!

sorry to hear that man,

unfortunately you like 2-3 days too late

what ever you do. dont cave in and buy off ebay. 

just be patient. i would tweet @Deftronic
 and ask if he can help

Yea, I didn't even know these were coming out until Thursday. Instantly fell in love after that. I'll give it a little bit of time, but I'm going to ebay if I can't get them at retail.

Last edited:
anyone want to trade straight up for my auburn 2009 retro or auburn 2012 retro size 12??

Nike is hitting on all cylinders lately.. My auburn qs og pair finally arrived. A couple months late to the party..

WOW.

The leather on the toebox may be the softest I have felt since maybe the originals. They are as soft or softer than the 2000 era retros (I compared them side by side).. The downfalls are the fake stiff webtec, and the grey mudguard which feels utterly cheap (same stuff as the 09 and 12s). But where it matters most, what a bargain... $105 for 2009 wavy pleather toebox crap that sometimes hurts your feet vs. these upon first try on has that soft leather translate directly into how comfortable they are to wear... The white leather on these makes the QS SC II look a bit too shiny and stiff. So for $120? I can't believe I second guessed myself.

The leather used here is the same sort of stuff seen on the air trainer 1 infrared.. Maybe Nike found a solid reserve of white leather to use that won't break the bank?

Wally I told you , this retro of the trainer sc give me hope that one day maybe we will get a retro of the trainer 1 chlorophyll and the trainer 3 medicine balls that we deserve . So far nike did us good with the trainer sc and the trainer sc 2 qs from 2 yrs ago

20th december available at endclothing for 99 GBP and you will get

20% discount at the checkout when your order is send to a non EU country

Okay that was crazy fast... I hope i really got my pair. Unlike last week with the oregon trainers.

Back
Top Bottom