AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

So happy to hear the OG Sprot Royal's coming back next year.

Hopefully they're like the QS Auburn's quality though.

Although I didn't pick up the QS Auburn's since I have 2 pairs from 09.

Hope they dont butcher the royal sc hi... My retro royals paint started to crack last month.... Just in time for a new pair

not playing with any of your emotions lol
roll.gif

i just sincerly hope that Nike gonna re-retro those 2 cw's

i have been looking after them since 2007 but i never managed

to find a DS-VVVNDS pair in size 7,5/8/8,5 in 1 of those cw's

its about time that Nike gonna re-retro them
wink.gif

Do it right this time, NIKE! The last time when they had those beets, along with a navy colorway, they were trash quality. I remember the lightning yellows re retroing a few years back and those were mediocre as well.

Do you know if they will be a QS? That seems to signify quality these days

I still miss my pair
9f535f35462966d4c14ec99dba4ba814bbb042d_r.jpg

Do it right this time, NIKE! The last time when they had those beets, along with a navy colorway, they were trash quality. I remember the lightning yellows re retroing a few years back and those were mediocre as well.

Do you know if they will be a QS? That seems to signify quality these days

I still miss my pair
9f535f35462966d4c14ec99dba4ba814bbb042d_r.jpg
I always wondered what QS meant. This is from a retailer:

Nike Quick Strike is the icing on the Nike cake for a store like us. Nike uses its quickstrike program to release very limited runs of classic, retro or totally new shoes to a discerning Nike customer. Typically prices are the same as normal, mainstream shoe releases but the limited nature comes from tight control of distribution. We sometimes only get a handful of sizes of each Quick Strike release so better move quick if you want to pick a shoe up.

I always wondered what QS meant. This is from a retailer:

Nike Quick Strike is the icing on the Nike cake for a store like us. Nike uses its quickstrike program to release very limited runs of classic, retro or totally new shoes to a discerning Nike customer. Typically prices are the same as normal, mainstream shoe releases but the limited nature comes from tight control of distribution. We sometimes only get a handful of sizes of each Quick Strike release so better move quick if you want to pick a shoe up.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i wish nike would retro the damn medicine balls... havent had any luck for years now finding them

[table][tr][td]01/25/14[/td][td]Air Trainer SC II[/td][td]Black/Volt-Cool Grey-Pure Platinum[/td][td]$120[/td][td]443575-004[/td][/tr][tr][td]01/25/14[/td][td]Air Trainer SC II[/td][td]White/Bright Magenta-Dark Grey-Wolf Grey[/td][td]$120[/td][td]443575-106[/td][/tr][/table]
from nikes release calendar

[table][tr][td]01/25/14[/td][td]Air Trainer SC II[/td][td]Black/Volt-Cool Grey-Pure Platinum[/td][td]$120[/td][td]443575-004[/td][/tr][tr][td]01/25/14[/td][td]Air Trainer SC II[/td][td]White/Bright Magenta-Dark Grey-Wolf Grey[/td][td]$120[/td][td]443575-106[/td][/tr][/table]
from nikes release calendar
black volt 
sick.gif

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod741742

Photo blue 
nthat.gif

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod741744

Last edited:
I saw magenta and a 106 code, similar to the 105 photo blues and got my hopes up.

It appears this is what we're getting out of the 106 style code
20140102171701.jpg

Hello

They fit well, are tight and feel comfortable.

My size is around 9.5 on all Nike shoes.

Leather quality is good. It does not give the impression of cheap material.

smile.gif

Hello

They fit well, are tight and feel comfortable.

My size is around 9.5 on all Nike shoes.

Leather quality is good. It does not give the impression of cheap material.

:smile:

Thanks!

Are these releasing in the US any time soon? Currently I only see them on various European sites. Not sure if I should just wait it out for an eventual drop here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom