AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Shoe looks odd with that abnormal growth down below.

At least back in 2010 when they tried something new, they went this route
Nike-Trainer-SC-2010-BX-Bo-Knows-2.jpg

it looks like a trainer sc 2010 premium upper with a lebron type 360 zoom air outsole?

Price..... $170 at least is my guess.

Then again why use a Lebron VII outsole (2009) on a 2010 sc trainer model and it be considered something "new". This just may be an old sample or custom or something

Last edited:
WOW. Thanks for the photos.

I'm quite excited about those med ball trainers.. Any color that can frame in a white toebox is a true WINNER. When can we expect to see those?

Even these are on a more acceptable level than 90% of what Nike does finally choose to release
nike-air-max-360-trainer-2-white-anthracite-black-volt-now-available.jpg

I asked NDC about why they didnt release on the 9th and they really didnt have an answer. They have redeemed themselves since that all purple colorway was shown awhile back

WOW. Thanks for the photos.

I'm quite excited about those med ball trainers.. Any color that can frame in a white toebox is a true WINNER. When can we expect to see those?

Even these are on a more acceptable level than 90% of what Nike does finally choose to release
nike-air-max-360-trainer-2-white-anthracite-black-volt-now-available.jpg

I asked NDC about why they didnt release on the 9th and they really didnt have an answer. They have redeemed themselves since that all purple colorway was shown awhile back
  Not a problem.  I believe these were in the late Summer catalog.  Medicine Ball colorway is technically listed as "Ginger," and they're marked at $160.

Peace,

J

Here's the Sport Royal OG's. Sorry for the pic quality, but that is grey around the heel. I'm also including a pic of a new Trainer 2 360 Hybrid. Another rough pic, but I couldn't get a good angle on the catalog. Looks a little red, but definitely a "Medicine Ball" colorway.

Repped and thanks for the pics on the Sport Royals.

Haven't purchased any kicks since the Suns Foams, but I'm going to try to get these.

Do you have a time frame of when Sport Royal OG's are going to drop?

Does anyone know where to purchase the photo blue Air Trainer SC II (besides Titolo)?

Here's the Sport Royal OG's. Sorry for the pic quality, but that is grey around the heel. I'm also including a pic of a new Trainer 2 360 Hybrid. Another rough pic, but I couldn't get a good angle on the catalog. Looks a little red, but definitely a "Medicine Ball" colorway.

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom