AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Anyone else not liking champs new site though?
i don't like the site but was able to grab a pair and only waited 2 1/2 mins until checkout. are they sold out on champs too?

oh btw looks like the shirt is almost gone too 
ohwell.gif

at least i got the shoes

Was anyone able to get these in their carts on NDC? I cant believe they insta sold out...
i got them on NDC guess i got lucky. i had NDC and champs going in case i missed out. got them In cart on both sites but checked out on NDC. 

9.5 idk if that matters

Last edited:
champs didn't even have a size 14, and NDC was sold out before I could even try.

felt like a damn Prelude release
sick.gif

I didn't even attempt to add these to cart until almost 8:01 and I waited in line and they went into my cart.  Size 11 which is a popular size too.
I was waiting on size 13. Struck out on NDC, got almost completely checked out on Champs then cart jacked, Cart jacked on City Gear

How? I could have sworn their tweet said twitter link only a few days ago.......
It was not TLO.  They tweeted that it was not TLO, then that it was TLO, then that it was not TLO.  If you kept up with this thread and Nike's tweets you would have seen Tigo's tweet response from Nike about 24 hours ago where they cleared up the confusion and said it was not going to be TLO.

All these people who got to the page 1-2 mins early did you use product code for search or a key word?  I used product code for first time ever (always used a key word in past) and it did not work at all before or after 8am.

I guess I was behind by 2 minutes because I did a product search for "638074-102" and the bastards put a space before and after the hyphen on this one, which they NEVER do.

Back
Top Bottom