AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Don't use the style code.  From now on use a key word.  I had the same thing happen to me and never had this problem when I have used a key word.
yea style code didn't work for me either. all i did was type in "air trainer" then when the shoes came up i clicked the "newest" tab and just refreshed that page till they popped up. worked for me

Looking like people should get their pairs today with not much difficulty.  No hyped activity regarding this release right now.  Seems to be available at enough spots in comparison to the demand.
That's BS.  I was adding them to my cart at 8 on the dot.  I had 4 captcha's and was in line for 30 mins online to find sold out.

OS life never has anything bigger than a 13...back to bed.
frown.gif

Call, there is a 15 minute "remorse" period where reps can change your order. You are probably already past that though.
okay just called. was talking to the guy for a while. he says that i would have to cancel the order, then when it pops back up i could put it in my cart and check out again. i told him it was sold out and i didn't want someone else grabbing it. so he put me on hold a few times and in the end just gave me a free 2 day shipping coupon which was cool. it just basically made a 30 dollar t shirt into a 40 dollar t shirt that i wasn't sure about buying in the first place. anyways thanks for telling me to call. got that free 2 day shipping 
nthat.gif

okay just called. was talking to the guy for a while. he says that i would have to cancel the order, then when it pops back up i could put it in my cart and check out again. i told him it was sold out and i didn't want someone else grabbing it. so he put me on hold a few times and in the end just gave me a free 2 day shipping coupon which was cool. it just basically made a 30 dollar t shirt into a 40 dollar t shirt that i wasn't sure about buying in the first place. anyways thanks for telling me to call. got that free 2 day shipping 
nthat.gif
You could always take the shirt back

Wasn't interested in the shoes but that tee is awesome. Any other sites carrying that besides NDC?

EDIT: Found it on Champs. I'd post the link but idk how :lol:.

Last edited:
Quote:

nthat.gif

You could always take the shirt back
Sounds like an evil way to get an endless supply of 2 day shipping codes.... 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom