AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

I went TTS but I'm always between true and half up in Nike, hope they aren't too small.

Not a fan of the BB tee. Just the same emblem from the tongue. No real creativity there. I have a plain pastel blue tee that will work well instead.

Dont have the style code, but any run across this shirt in white/red lately
From a yr or 2 back

Last edited:
son, these were soldout in a minute.. :lol:

I wasn't even trying to cop, just try to get a leg up for the 7pm foams.. but these were gone really really quick.

I got a shirt though.. :pimp:

i was out of it this morning. my nerves were getting a hold of me when i was trying to do the captcha and what not. like i was clipping the wire on a bomb. 
laugh.gif

I guess I was behind by 2 minutes because I did a product search for "638074-102" and the bastards put a space before and after the hyphen on this one, which they NEVER do.
I searched for "638074102", no spaces or dashes or anything.  As soon as they went live, it appeared.  I don't know why people are having problems with the product code.

I think quite a few people would disagree, having to run back and forth from a select handful of sites that had these in stock.

Yeah, I didn't wait for the link. I was on Nike and just needed to refresh the page @ 8am. I could have gotten the shirt, but didn't and now I want it. lol Oh, well! I got the shoes and I got the Yeezy foams and going for round two on the Yeesys tonight to DS and see what happens.

Yeah, I didn't wait for the link. I was on Nike and just needed to refresh the page @ 8am. I could have gotten the shirt, but didn't and now I want it. lol Oh, well! I got the shoes and I got the Yeezy foams and going for round two on the Yeesys tonight to DS and see what happens.
MOFO if you get the Yeezy a second time, maybe you need to play the lotto while you at it.  LOL.  I don't like the shoes but I heard they weren't easy to get.

Yeezy foams are limited to 1 per person on NDC, wonder if it will be enforced tonight if you already got through during the initial launch.

I slept through the broken bats release. I hit "off" instead of "snooze." The irony? I was exhausted from staying up late practicing my checkout speed and doing other things to prep for the release. Now i'm on suicide watch.

Back
Top Bottom