AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Good Morning

Best ever retro , I called sneakerpolitics and ordered an 11.5 , thanks to egaroc1 for the 411

Last edited:
You should get the shipped order in a day or two. I got my finishing touches email on Saturday and the email that they shipped yesterday. They still haven't been picked up by ups yet, so I don't have a delivery date.

You should get the shipped order in a day or two. I got my finishing touches email on Saturday and the email that they shipped yesterday. They still haven't been picked up by ups yet, so I don't have a delivery date.
Thanks for the heads up.

I have the Wh/Nvy, Wh/blk/vlt and Auburn release (before OG) to wear. Just hoping they don't crack and stay looking nice.

Got it! And my Cali Arrivals should be here this weekend. I've brought 3 pairs in the month of August. Gotta slow down. Lol.

Last edited:
My ups tracking info updated, i should have my pair next Tuesday.

NICE! I'm going to NO soon so I'm going to stop by Sneaker Politics and see if they have anything I may need. I'm also going to hit their Nike Outlet.

Last edited:
NICE! I'm going to NO soon so I'm going to stop by Sneaker Politics and see if they have anything I may need. I'm also going to hit their Nike Outlet.

The local Politics just moved to a better bigger location, but they had to go through the process of making sure the move didn't mess up their accounts and haven't really gotten much in the way of nike lately. Check them out though the spot is really nice compared to the little store front they had before.

Also check out Sports Plus on Canal street downtown.

The local Politics just moved to a better bigger location, but they had to go through the process of making sure the move didn't mess up their accounts and haven't really gotten much in the way of nike lately. Check them out though the spot is really nice compared to the little store front they had before.

Also check out Sports Plus on Canal street downtown.
Thanks for the info. I have Sports Plus on my list as well.

To bad they don't have a royal blue option to make this colorway... all they have is navy, and i don't think the crimson isn't that bright

Last edited:
The navy is a little on the lighter side in actual photos. Looks like something between navy and auburn which if you look at the Auburns, thats kind if how that royal looks.

Did these up real quick. This is just something a little bit closer to the pair you're trying to base the shoe off of. I think since the infrared color is also a little darker it would still look good with that navy. I'm tempted to just do some coke whites of these though...

i wanna do a pair for halloween , but i don't want to pay full price 
laugh.gif
 everybody in my city goes out for halloween, and this year it lands on a friday so i know it's gonna be crazy out

They're a little much, but i don't dress up so i figured i just dress in all black and rock these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom