AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Another few IDs on Instagram. Guess this is what the red nubuck looks like.

Is that that so called "infrared" type color? I guess its hard to tell against a white or grey base, but those look legitimately red

my two pairs came in. really disappointed with the midsole paint quality. looks like it was painted on very lightly with a thick paint brush. looks especially bad on the back near the heel. returned the same day and not sure i'm going to reorder. quality control could be why there were delays having these up on nikeid....

hope other people's pairs come in looking better than mine. the only silver lining is the leather and everything other than the midsole paint seemed to be ok.

:\

my two pairs came in. really disappointed with the midsole paint quality. looks like it was painted on very lightly with a thick paint brush. looks especially bad on the back near the heel. returned the same day and not sure i'm going to reorder. quality control could be why there were delays having these up on nikeid....

hope other people's pairs come in looking better than mine. the only silver lining is the leather and everything other than the midsole paint seemed to be ok.

:\

Definitely the same issue with mine generally... But I can't really complain at that price point and being able to make my own colorways... Definitely looks like paint and I wouldn't advise for anyone who's hard on their shoes to order... I'll prolly only wear em once every few months so it was an issue I could live with... But out of all of the pair I ordered that same midsole top line has been not a good look

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll be sure to let you know what's good when I receive mine. Damn that bothers me.

Nike's cost cutting production angers me. I'd pay an extra $5 on every Nike shoe if they would just give them higher quality paint, and normal leather. I think everyone who is a loyal customer would do the same.

Last edited:
Nike's cost cutting production angers me. I'd pay an extra $5 on every Nike shoe if they would just give them higher quality paint, and normal leather. I think everyone who is a loyal customer would do the same.
This was the issue with their Jordans. That's why they're "promising" to get better in 2015. Paying the extra $5 is easy.

ohwell.gif
Really hard to see where your coming from without any pics of said bad work.

Was hoping to see more in hand pics of IDs in here, but oh well i just ordered some pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom