AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Not a fan of the shoes but the fact you aren't wearing skinny jeans with them I still give you the thumbs up. Good choice on the white pants.

I wonder if Nike is going through problems with the Olympic committee for using that old logo so that's causing issues? Or they are being usual lame Nike and postponing bc there is little hype. Either way I want my Atlanta kicks.

I wonder if Nike is going through problems with the Olympic committee for using that old logo so that's causing issues? Or they are being usual lame Nike and postponing bc there is little hype. Either way I want my Atlanta kicks.
There's no Olympic logo on it is there?

Weird, cuz I saw these at my Nike store in HK already... and up on NDC HK for a few days now.

Materials were ok... thickish, nappy suede.  3M upper.  Soft tongue.

Weird, cuz I saw these at my Nike store in HK already... and up on NDC HK for a few days now.

Materials were ok... thickish, nappy suede.  3M upper.  Soft tongue.

Didnt know about the 3m had to test that real quick

how are they in hand? I kinda like this CW.  On the fence about getting.  Will be a game time decision when the app notifies me.

my buddy is convinced there are only 1996 pairs available but I have told him multiple times that that tid bit of information is false....

how are they in hand? I kinda like this CW.  On the fence about getting.  Will be a game time decision when the app notifies me.

my buddy is convinced there are only 1996 pairs available but I have told him multiple times that that tid bit of information is false....

Met a Nike rep here in Atlanta that said only 1996 pairs it may be true because Nike Hk, Nike US, and maybe 10 shops here in Atlanta are the only places I know carrying them. I hate how wild the material is reminds me of the safari am1 that dropped I'll need to trim it. Here are some more pics.

Those vintage pairs don't pop up very often, at least not in my size. Been keeping an eye out for a while now.

Thanks for this review Don. I moved to the ATL suburbs back in 95 and went to the Olympic events in 96. It would be great to get a pair of these in 11.5 or 11, but I think I will have no chance besides trying to line up at a local shop which I really can't do for extended periods of time. Congrats on your pair(s)!

Back
Top Bottom