AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Jimmy Jazz got them in today. Store employee was like all the old heads buying them up lol. Only had 2 sizes left. Was able to grab my boy egaroc1 egaroc1 a pair.
IMG_20220501_184133_298.jpg
NYC?

Check your local Jimmy Jazz as well. Mine had them in, but no big sizes in Columbia, SC

Attachments

• 20220502_183725.jpg
    20220502_183725.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 177
What ever happened to nters looking out? NO BIG SIZES? What does that mean? Any size 10/10.5? If Any store around me has these I'll be helping out whoever needs it. Big sizes, small sizes don't matter. I'll buy up the whole stock. It's already HARD out here to get anything at retail.

What ever happened to nters looking out? NO BIG SIZES? What does that mean? Any size 10/10.5? If Any store around me has these I'll be helping out whoever needs it. Big sizes, small sizes don't matter. I'll buy up the whole stock. It's already HARD out here to get anything at retail.

Big sizes 13+. I need a 14. They didn't have anything about a size 11. And some nters look out. I recently had one offer to help by using his monitor/bot service......but I declined cuz I didn't trust giving him my credit card info. In the past when others offered such help, they did a PayPal invoice and I gladly paid the fees and gave them a lil extra for the help.

Local Jimmy Jazz didn’t have them. It’s not saying much though because that store and mall are dying.

Got super lucky with JJ in Jersey.. only had 8, 9, and 10.5 by the time I got there. I asked for an 11 and they brought the 10.5. Tried em on anyway and I was wild shocked that they fit. I have Trainer SC’s from 2010 and those are an 11 with no room to give.

The last retro was better IMO. The leather on the toe box has a textured look but that stuff is stiff. The only parts with decent hits are the lace areas and swoosh. Overall decent enough to have but the shape, tongue, and leather changes make them an 8 instead of a home run. Glad to have em again though, my 2009 pair chipped and died and I couldn’t find the last pair when I went looking.

Still shocked I got them and they fit. :nthat:

87B2ED46-AC2F-4F29-A605-A19420F63089.jpeg
FC69ED44-10DB-4D45-85BB-88E949279749.jpeg

Well.. when is this release coming and why is there little news about it? It’s one of those deals where you wonder about Nike’s release patterns and what pattern this will follow.

Quiet release sells out everywhere before you know about it? On SNKRS with resellers buying them all? Do you take a chance or cave to FOMO and buy on Goat/StockX early?

Well.. when is this release coming and why is there little news about it? It’s one of those deals where you wonder about Nike’s release patterns and what pattern this will follow.

Quiet release sells out everywhere before you know about it? On SNKRS with resellers buying them all? Do you take a chance or cave to FOMO and buy on Goat/StockX early?

Crazy thing is, I haven't seen this 2022 pair on Stockx, Goat or Flightclub. Just a few small sizes on Ebay. I see Nike doing the limited runs on its most nostalgic kicks and making them like Easter eggs to find

Crazy thing is, I haven't seen this 2022 pair on Stockx, Goat or Flightclub. Just a few small sizes on Ebay. I see Nike doing the limited runs on its most nostalgic kicks and making them like Easter eggs to find

Back
Top Bottom